No replies to this topic

#1 InfaMOUSE

InfaMOUSE

It's all gravy, Baby...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,060 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:34 PM

So we used to have a scenario team... wed travel around to big games out of state and what not and go play.
Team sort of fell apart... so me and the co captain started talking bout maybe puttin it back together maybe this summer.
We go to fields sometimes but as most of you know... there arent many fields out here...
We'd prolly just play in the empty subdivision we started playing at way back when to start... just to get some people who enjoy playing with eachother...
it wouldnt be a "Team practice or anything" just sort of a come on out kindof thing... but once we get some regulars and get to know eachother, we could call it a team, and go from there. (we have private land to facilitate)
But yeh, Just PM me if you guys wanna come out one weekend... Dont matter what you shoot... Spyders Tippies Electros Mechs Pumps Cockers Milsims Co2 HPA we'd love to have you. Shit... Lately all i been shootin is low end. lol. ;)
By reading the above post ("Post") the reader ("Reader") hereby acknowledges and agrees that the post may contain errors, omissions, sarcasm, and humor (both attempted and actual) or other content that might upset a Reader. If Reader has a problem with this then Reader shouldn't read the Post or take it seriously. If the Reader fails to refrain from reading or taking the post seriously as mentioned above, then it's the Reader's own fault and I don't want to hear about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users