• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 deathtoyou

deathtoyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

alright so from the sound of things MAFB is buying and operating an airball field. If you need onto base PM me and I will gladly get you on. ammolord is most likely gonna be a ref out there and it should be up around may so hit me up if your down to play some paintbullets. :tup:
MINOT MILITIA
siamese camo geo death twin #1

you know who I is

#2 Hunter_D

Hunter_D

x

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

alright so from the sound of things MAFB is buying and operating an airball field. If you need onto base PM me and I will gladly get you on. ammolord is most likely gonna be a ref out there and it should be up around may so hit me up if your down to play some paintbullets. :tup:

>.> is the arena operational? Anything interesting coming up there tournament wise?

#3 deathtoyou

deathtoyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:57 PM

tuesday may 11th at 0900 or 9am for you civilians

"installation of net with water, cement, and post hole digging -Throwing away of trash into roll away dumpster -Bunker placement decisions *Please bring working gloves and clothes that will get dirty"

some have work, im talking it over with my supervisor on letting me go for that time frame to help out. wondering if anyone wants to ball that saturday if we'd be allowed?

23 people to set up a field would take about 2 hrs max concrete will be dry by saturday.. i say we ball that sunday.

just talked to outdoor rec as well, they have 5$ all day COMPRESSED AIR!!!! BYOP is allowed although there will be limited cases available to purchase as well..

full AIR BALL field and woodsball field as well, pretty pumped for this one so you guys come out and help set up and play. if your a civilian interested in playing and need a vouch on base pm me.
MINOT MILITIA

you know who I is

#4 AceComets

AceComets

Low-Ball Extraordinaire

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,582 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:11 PM

god damn it! i wish i could make it out there!

I will fucking cut you AceComets, I will cut you like....paper with......scissors?

Ace's Feedback Ace's Mod App

#5 Hunter_D

Hunter_D

x

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:06 AM

Sorry haven't logged in in a few weeks, anything going on later this month out there?

#6 lightsout

lightsout

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:26 PM

were is the airball field I live on MAFB

#7 deathtoyou

deathtoyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

Sorry haven't logged in in a few weeks, anything going on later this month out there?

nothing much the setup was delayed and they need workers to setup and run things

were is the airball field I live on MAFB

by south gate. talk to outdoor rec about reffing or whatnot there. they need employee's who know what a paintball gun is.
MINOT MILITIA

you know who I is

#8 **Peachie**

**Peachie**

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

is this an indoor or out door feild??? i may be interested in making my way down some time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users