• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alek2002

alek2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:50 PM

Anyone go to campaign paintball? or any others near it :D? i want to get some more info on walk ons and other stuff Cheers

Near guildford surrey
British baller - And proud of it

#2 benjy85pb

benjy85pb

It's for the greater good.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

I've been to campaign only twice in my time (lame I know!) but due to funds, I just can't afford to travel that far for the site. But the site is good. It has a good variety of fields and the staff are excellent!

My local site at the moment is Holmbush Paintball (and by local, I mean five minutes down the road :P) which is a good site as well. They also have their own paintball store which is nice.

But if you want to find out about more walk-on sites, I'd suggest asking at P8ntballer forums (P8ntballer), if you're not already registered. Its the largest UK paintall forum and they're always happy to help. :) Someone did produce a google maps thing of all the available walk-on sites but for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere!
I'LL BELIEVE IN GOD WHEN HE/SHE PHYSICALLY SLAPS ME ACROSS THE FACE!

#3 L-Jay

L-Jay

I'm British I Drink Tea And Im Not Gonna Stop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 05:06 PM

I live down the road from you matey
Posted Image

"We are not out gunned, we are in a target rich environment!"

Mike Phillips what? Are people telling paintball players to go to slutload.com and search "paintball"? I ain't got time to watch people just going at it on the paintball field like the world's gunna end, I got choir practice in the morning. Praise the Lord!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users