• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 juggalox25

juggalox25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

ok so i have found only two places that sell paintball stuff here is what i know there is a place called Xtremez Paintball they are awsome they have decent prices, they can do work on your gun, some times they will just give you a free refill they also have a field but thats for speed ball not really my thing any ways down fall is that there "store" is only open monday - thursday? i think was the time lines so if you walk in and wanting to buy a gun they will tell you no thats a down fall there website is www.xtremez.com they dont have to many guns on there wall which is odd because they have plenty of space to show off some stuff but they do have really good customer service thats the 1st place i hit up if they dont have what im lookin for then i goto www.hustlepaintball.com now the other store that i know of which is really a towing company is triple J towing company there hours suck the prices are lame the guy rips you off

#2 JaCoB iS AweSoMe

JaCoB iS AweSoMe

THIS IS A TASTY BURGER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

ok so i have found only two places that sell paintball stuff here is what i know there is a place called Xtremez Paintball they are awsome they have decent prices, they can do work on your gun, some times they will just give you a free refill they also have a field but thats for speed ball not really my thing any ways down fall is that there "store" is only open monday - thursday? i think was the time lines so if you walk in and wanting to buy a gun they will tell you no thats a down fall there website is www.xtremez.com they dont have to many guns on there wall which is odd because they have plenty of space to show off some stuff but they do have really good customer service thats the 1st place i hit up if they dont have what im lookin for then i goto www.hustlepaintball.com now the other store that i know of which is really a towing company is triple J towing company there hours suck the prices are lame the guy rips you off

a goo place is NW ambush paintball in Battle ground, Washington. they have great prices they had a sale last week 10 and 20 dollar jerseys. ( good jerseys too ) lack somewhat in guns and tanks, horrible site. and a good woodsball field is called royal ridges paintball look up their site. they are a good field nice people good service

Edited by JaCoB iS AweSoMe, 05 April 2010 - 07:38 PM.

And I heard as it were the noise of thunder: one of the four beast saying: "come and see". And saw. And behold a white horse......

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beast, and looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name , that sat on him was death. And hell followed with him.....
If your younger than 16 and pay for your gear put this under your sig.

#3 juggalox25

juggalox25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:58 PM

a goo place is NW ambush paintball in Battle ground, Washington. they have great prices they had a sale last week 10 and 20 dollar jerseys. ( good jerseys too ) lack somewhat in guns and tanks, horrible site. and a good woodsball field is called royal ridges paintball look up their site. they are a good field nice people good service

ok cool thank you yeah all i know is what i listed and that was for vancouver :) but i will be checking them out

#4 VICE_ROY

VICE_ROY

Stay Thirsty, My Friends...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,440 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

Xtremez Indoor is legit, and they are connected to Paintball-Online
"I don't always shoot Spool Valves, but when I do, I prefer the Geo2" (The Most Interesting Man In The World)

"All the angles are at angles, there's a bumper inside the bumper, and the reg is completely air flow, flowing air faster in two different directions...and then they cross eachother. The bolt kinda like an Eclipse, it's just a keets-a-bobble. There's always varr-ubles, and you've gotta remember, uhh...there's always varr-ubles" (Bob Long in the G6R Video)

Gewn Owners V4 - Look at Your club, now back at Ours.

#5 DanielKPM

DanielKPM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:54 PM

extremes closed there field they only have the store there now. there using the field area as a warehouse cause they bought some online prank store its hella

Edited by DanielKPM, 19 November 2011 - 03:23 AM.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users