No replies to this topic

#1 EvilCreature

EvilCreature

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 07:36 PM

Annandale Paintballs Season Pass and Incentive Program

We are offering three different styles of season passes this year.

Season Pass
This season pass is valid for 12 months from the purchase date! This season pass covers your entry fee and air fees for as long as your pass is valid. $59.99

Season Pass Premium
This season pass is valid for 12 months as well, but has several perks! Not only does it cover your entry and air fees, but it also earns you; a 20% discount on paintballs, 10% off items purchased at Annandale Paintball, free labor on select markers. You also receive an Annandale Paintball t-shirt. You also receive free entry air and rental equipment for any girl you bring to Annandale Paintball (Excluding paintballs) $99.99

Incentive Pass
The Player incentive program is a discounted program players can enroll in to save money over time not only while playing, but when purchasing items as well. Once enrolled in the program you earn a 4% discount on your total bill. The next next time you visit annandale paintball and you pay for entry and air you earn another 4% off your total bill making an 8% discount overall. This continues until you reach 20%! Thats right you could be saving 20% on your total bill just by playing paintball! You also get an Annandale Paintball t-shirt $29.99

Curious to learn more ? Ask questions on here or send us a message!

My Home: Annandale Paintball
My Team: WARBIRDS
My Gun: Angel Paintball Sports

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users