My Warped Pro Classic
Posted Image

Pro Classic
Posted Image

My A5
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#2 druid

druid

Yes, that's me in the Avatar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:05 PM

lolicopter for yucky automatic "amending posts" programming......

My Whippersnappers. The clear lens is my first mask I used in 86. The other I picked up about 2 years ago. Both have Celtic straps
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The Ion Crossbow I built. I'm waiting on the board to be completed so I can test her out...
Slideshow..
Posted Image
Pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

deep sigh

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#3 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

::Deeper sigh:::

My 68 Magnum and 6-Pack
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
shiny brass :D
Posted Image

The 'twins'....a pair of Piranha VTLs
Posted Image

My RicoLution
Posted Image

My Trracer
Posted Image

and I have an old M98

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#4 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,685 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

Ah, I have seen you on special ops paintball... Nice gear, I especially like the old Whippersnappers :) ...

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#5 `kook

`kook

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:24 PM

Love the kilt
It's all about the game and how you play it, All about control and if you can take it
All about your debt and if you can pay it, It's all about pain and who's gonna make it

#6 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:12 PM

Ah, I have seen you on special ops paintball... Nice gear, I especially like the old Whippersnappers :) ...

Yep...that's me. Thanks.

Hehehehe...Leave it to the SOP guy to finally notice there's a gallery section here...only took like 3 weeks :D

-Tenacious

In my own defense, I forgot I joined this forum and found the link when I was cleaning up my bookmarks...lol.

Love the kilt

Thanks

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#7 -Tc-

-Tc-

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

man skirt

#8 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

man skirt

the maturity of some people is astounding... :rolleyes: .
"That dude in the man skirt just pwnt you with a 68 Magnum from 110'....how ya feeling about him now?"

Soon I will be adding this to my ProClassic Mag. Sending the money out Monday for it...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#9 paintball72

paintball72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:28 PM

got to love hyperframes :lol:

#10 -Tc-

-Tc-

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:55 PM

does the crossbow actualy work?

if so, that is epic

#11 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:49 PM

does the crossbow actualy work?

if so, that is epic

I'm waiting for a [moronically slow] guy at work to reconfigure my board/noid/eye harness. Once I get the board, i can finally test it. It's like 3 months now, I don't know what's taking so freaking long.....

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#12 -Tc-

-Tc-

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:35 PM

lol epic

#13 Snow

Snow

I Make It Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:30 PM

nice man
Thanks to our sponsors
Paintball Sports and Supply
Chevys
Support Your Local Store!
Primary Excusrion
Mike is GOD

#14 italian mobster

italian mobster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:33 PM

nice stuff man, but why put a scope on ur a5. ohh and either this year or next year me and about 10 friends are gonna make the journey to skirmish for the d-day event its gonna kick assss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jack woods was there last year
I dont like you

#15 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

nice man

Thanks

nice stuff man,
but why put a scope on ur a5.
ohh and either this year or next year me and about 10 friends are gonna make the journey to skirmish for the d-day event its gonna kick assss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jack woods was there last year

Thanks
Red/Green Dot...not a scope. And it's primarily for looks more than use but it's usable and set up for my 12yr old...lol.
Be careful if/when you go. Without going into too huge a rambling, ION 07 was my last for their Normandy games. Paul's (field owner) lack of dedication to player safety had peaked at that game and I've had it. I've been playing there for 10+ years and it's hit the bottom of the barrel with me. Now in fairness to the field, the Stalingrad/Berlin games are better - mostly because they are capped at ~1100 players.

If it's a better game you wish, go to EMR and do their Castle Conquest games. They too are weekenders and here is their site: http://www.emrpaintb...com/intro.shtml Check the links on the left side of the page for all the information.

I'll be going to OK DDay 09 instead. Yeah baby - a WEEK of camping and paintball....WOO...lol. It will be me, my 19yr old daughter, her BF and my 12yr old daughter. CanScot Regiment, attacking the [OK field's] 'infamous' Sword Beach.....a really tough beach to assault by the nature of it's geologic design....lol.

Edited by druid, 19 December 2008 - 12:37 AM.

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#16 hocnic1587

hocnic1587

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:50 AM

nice digi camo and skirt or quilt. hey did you come out to paintball charleston? cause some guy always comes to the senario and wears a quilts but idk.
To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother.... upside the head.
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
No-one dies a virgin, life screws us all

#17 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:58 AM

1. nice digi camo and skirt or quilt.
2. hey did you come out to paintball charleston? cause some guy always comes to the senario and wears a quilts but idk.

::holds your hand and talks to you like a sarcastic school teacher::

This is a Skirt:
Posted Image

This is a Kilt:
Posted Image

This is a Quilt:
Posted Image

2. No. Charleston seems to be filled with (or has at least ONE) immature agglet with nothing better to do than make a feeble attempt at poking fun at things they are too young or immature to understand. I've been insulted by bigger and better prison inmates......you'll need to think longer and harder than possible, to even try to come up with something original.....

Edited by druid, 19 December 2008 - 01:59 AM.

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#18 PrometheanFlame

PrometheanFlame

Nein, you tiny demons! NEIN!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:40 PM

I'm waiting for a [moronically slow] guy at work to reconfigure my board/noid/eye harness. Once I get the board, i can finally test it. It's like 3 months now, I don't know what's taking so freaking long.....

He probably broke it and is hoping you'll stop asking about it and forget he has it.

Posted Image

Grammar Nazi Fuhrer : LL3 Soulja : Eleven Percenter

#19 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

He probably broke it and is hoping you'll stop asking about it and forget he has it.

Hah...like THAT'S going to happen. If he did, he'll be replacing it or there will be a workplace "training accident" involving him in a RedMan suit and my with the Taser or FN303 :D

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#20 Jonathan

Jonathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:45 AM

that crossbow looks sick

#21 pmiboyz

pmiboyz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

Marker slut. Hahaha

#22 druid

druid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:12 PM

wow...what a necropost......lol.....

Thanks though

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users