when this is pr0n
I have that trigger frame; it's "walkable", but it takes some tuning (basically you need the gun to fire and recock as early in the pull as you can). I'm faster just pulling the damn thing double-fingered.
When your the only one of your friends that doesnt put their face against the back of the gun shooting... even when its a spool. You've learned well by experience.(true story, ive never hit myself in the face with the backblock yet EVERYONE I hand my gun to hits themself within the first pod)
Well, you could just be flat old-school; rear-cocking Spyders and Piranhas back in the day needed beavertails so you didn't smack yourself with the cocking rod.
* When a modern electro feels light.
* When you get a perverse pleasure by intimidating the newbies with your gun.
* When you're kicking yourself because the part you need just went to the "museum" side of the online store.
* When you take off the cocking rod and turn the front reg down just to see how smoothly your ram works.
* When you either take it apart and detail every moving part after every day of play, or just put a dozen drops of Gold Cup in the ASA and gas it up because you don't want to **** with it.
* When your girlfriend giggles when you tell her the name of the gun, and giggles harder when she sees it cycle.