5 replies to this topic

#1 **Entropy**

**Entropy**

Tech

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 10:46 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know we opened a new Pro Shop inside NHIP, were still kinda small but were going to be building up inventory over the summer to try and be fully stocked for the next indoor season.

Also want to make everyone aware that we have a couple new things to offer our customers:

We will be running a store credit exchange program where you can trade in older gear for store credit based on its age and condition. We already have quite a bit of used and new gear in stock so be sure to come check it out.

For those looking to purchase new markers were running a "try before you buy" program. For $30 you can rent any marker, under $600 in value, off of our display for one hour. If you like the marker we will deduct that price from the price of your marker, its that simple. Don't like it? Your only out the rental fee, and you still got to play for an hour. For markers over $600 you can try any high end for $50. And again if you like it we'll put it towards your purchase. Still not enough? If you buy from us, we'll through in two more playing hours for free. You end up playing for three hours with your new marker for free with unlimited rounds!

We'll be doing fast, inexpensive repairs on just about any marker too, so even if you have something old that needs some cleaning or if your marker just wont shoot, stop by and see what we can do. Most marker repairs can be done within an hour, so you have less down time. If your playing for the day and your marker goes down on you, we'll also set you up with a rental package for free just to keep you in the game.

Last I just want you guys to know we appreciate your patronage, NHIP has been a great place for players to join the sport and even better place for good players to get better. We'll continue to try and keep our prices competitive, if you find a better deal, let us know about it. We started this because we wanted to offer our customers a better overall experience at the field, if you're looking for something and you can't find it, let us know we can probably get it in, in less than a week. Thanks and I hope we see you there!

-Aj
NHIP Pro Shop Owner

#2 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:54 PM

This shop is awesome, to bad you guys are TWO hours away :/

#3 speedwoods39

speedwoods39

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:11 PM

that sucks, I live in nashua so..... ;)
High School Ballers Club
New England Ballers Club
Guns:SR-SLG-Sp8
Hopper:Camo Rotor Tank:68 4500 crossfire
pro axis :wub:

#4 rider700

rider700

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:05 PM

that sucks, I live in nashua so..... ;)

Yea it's a cool little shop.

#5 Clown029

Clown029

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:32 PM

Shop is nice!

I went there because I bought a used HPA tank off Ebay and it had a broken O ring and I didnt have a spare. The guy who helped me out was very nice, he checked out the tank and replaced the O ring and gave me a thread protector for free! Would reccomend they very good customer service!!

#6 Snake-Eyes

Snake-Eyes

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:10 PM

i love this place be picking up stuff from them for now on
Posted Image

#7 Kyler Thayer

Kyler Thayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

i would go but when i checked online the prices were like $75. im newer to the sport so i dont think im going to be paying that much so early. but the shop sounds awesome and i hope to make it in there one day

#8 dopeg4

dopeg4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 10:43 AM

this shop is sick best customer service i have ever seen or herd of the prices are great and the feild is nice anyone that is looking to buy any kind of Paint ball stuff i highly reccomend stopping in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users