2001 SP Shocker -
2001 merlin autococker -
Tribal BBT -
ULE Emag -
2003 Matrix -
Sandrdige Part 1 -
Sandridge Part 2 -
Assault - 80 -

if you have an old gun that you might like on the show, let me know. i'd be happy to split shipping with you.

Edited by cockerpunk, 02 December 2008 - 11:28 AM.

The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#2 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,920 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 05:33 PM

You really, really have to post a good quality video of that Sandridge shooting as you're running out of air. I'd love to see that. I'm glad you finally found one.

PS: Kitty is messing with you. Shave.

Edited by Lotus, 02 December 2008 - 05:34 PM.

Posted Image

#3 quadzilla122

quadzilla122

Hooray for Zoidberg!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

Lol one of my cousins had a shoebox shocker and i saw a picture of that thing with a vl200. that thing was tall!!!

Got Splat Paintball Visit Us Here
Sponsored by DP and soon DXS and V-force
Biggest "Epic Fail" post in Techpb history: http://www.techpb.co...a...st&p=134951

#4 Oman469

Oman469

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

hey i have a rainmaker i would send you.
Posted Image
"It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night, right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time. You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team. You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend..." - Matty Marshall
Got a SLG? Join the SLG Owners Group

#5 o-baller

o-baller

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

I want a rainmaker very badly. What is your address :lol:
Sqaush the Bug and Whip the Hips- Coach Watkins

98% of statistics in peoples sigs are made up

#6 Oman469

Oman469

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:19 PM

no im keeping it.but ill let cockerpunk barrow it
"It happens on a random Monday, coming back from an event, or late on a sunday night, right before you get on the plane and you're about to be frisked for the third time. You're driving, you're flying, you're sitting in a airport seat with boys from the team. You're drinking stale coffee trying to stay awake, you're explaining the fat welt on the side of your neck to a confused stranger or a best friend..." - Matty Marshall
Got a SLG? Join the SLG Owners Group

#7 A.Tech

A.Tech

Mowing ur face member. =]

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:41 PM

Thats sick, So Dye bought the Matrix from another company? in 2003 and made them there own? thats pretty interesting.

Edited by A.Tech, 24 February 2009 - 04:42 PM.

Wants Bob Long Vices black/blue and DM9s. UL 692 Dust Barrel, Dye Rotor, ZN'd Events, Myth GA Stubby 48/45.
Auzy #12

#8 fennell1

fennell1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

I dont have one, but you should see if you can get your hands on an AKA Excalibur. Loved that thing...

#9 Ghostship702

Ghostship702

Ninja Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

I dont have one, but you should see if you can get your hands on an AKA Excalibur. Loved that thing...

For realllllzzzzzz.

My personal requests:

AKA Viking
AKA Excal
Rainmaker
Kingman EM-1
Nova 700/SuperNova

If I owned any or knew anyone who owned one I'd totally help you out...

NO ONE CARES THAT YOU GOT FIRST POST.

#10 Texas Cheezburgr

Texas Cheezburgr

:D :O :S

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,924 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:37 PM

Automag RT = sex

:wub:
This user has been banned for repeated trolling and breaking the rules here at TechPB. Sorry Texas, you are no longer welcome here at TechPB

#11 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:26 AM

Yeah, I love my RT mag. It's actually the thing that I'm proudest to own.

My Feedback
RIP BORG, you will be dearly missed in the paintball world for all you have done for us.

#12 ClearVision

ClearVision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:58 PM

Dang, make me want to have an autococker
And what was the tippmann you were talking about in the first sand ridge video?

#13 Roxcreek

Roxcreek

thinks too much

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 11:40 PM

I wish I could say something that would express how much gratitude I have for AGD's creation of the Automag, but there really don't seem to be works to describe it.

-Automag RT, UL Body, ULT, Intelli, Air America Raptor Rex.

-2005 MacDev Cyborg with Tadao M5 board.

Posted Image

My AO Feedback

#14 DomminantAngel

DomminantAngel

Paintball...it's been a while...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:06 PM

I want the Merlin sooooooooooooooo badly :D

I'm glad to be back...

#15 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:28 AM

Ugh... Umh.... E-mag.... Ugh....
God I want it like Austin powers wants his mojo back!

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#16 baller5007

baller5007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 12:54 PM

sandridge is soo sexy
so true though that gun has so much character and soul

#17 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,667 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:00 PM

I really want to see a vid of a pps blazer, nova 700, viking, and the rainmaker.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#18 Mi6GY

Mi6GY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 01:03 PM

i love the old guns tour!

#19 kyag77

kyag77

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:52 PM

Im in love with the Emag, Call me when you sellin cockerpunk :)

Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never tuched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god.

#20 3migo

3migo

Owl Capone

• Members
  • 10,865 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 06:16 PM

Sandridge....So much wants....

3migosignature.gif
Chief Night Owl
The Writer of the Prophecy
My Moderator Application
My Feedback

#21 srg. winters

srg. winters

Knowledge Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 02:09 AM

Sandridge....So much wants....

i can has shooting vid?

#22 EmpireTimmy

EmpireTimmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

I just got a hard on.

I started back in 4th grade (I'm 20 now) and you just brought back sooo many memories!
Braaap, braaaaaap, blurrrp...shit, out of air!

#23 Proto Punk

Proto Punk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

I love the SP Shocker cockerpunk. My oldest gun is an 2004 WGP Outkast

#24 crzypntbllr

crzypntbllr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

update this with your newest videos cockerpunk. Posted Image

There's no I in team John.

But there's no u in team either,

so if I'm not on the team and your not on the team, there's no one on the damn team!

The team sucks!

Support Grassroots

#25 illegal immigrant

illegal immigrant

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:49 PM

do a palmers blazer/typhoon tour

an ice epic would be nice too.......
Life aint like a box of chocolates, its more like a pound of Jalapeno's, What you do today will burn your arse tomorrow...

side note: my blazer rules.
if you live in vancouver,BC, i encourage you to pm so we can ball it up.

#26 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:22 PM

I'd like to see one on the m98. I know it's not a classic, but it is old.
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#27 Auzzy

Auzzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

I have an old ACI sinister i dont know if its old but it is to me.

#28 oldnewb

oldnewb

always playing Devil's advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

Just discovered your vids on Youtube. Very impressed.

Personally, I got into paintball back in '92 in Victoria (near Vancouver), Canada, played semi-regularly with an upped Trracer and Trracer Tagmaster vs plenty of friends with Bushmasters and Tippy SL-68s, then kinda lost interest after a few short years.

Started getting back into paintball about 4-5 years ago, when a buddy invited me out to a stag party game. Got hooked all over again. Plan to stay in the sport for good now, although I'm going to be pushing 40 soon.

My biggest regret? It seems I missed an entire era of VERY VERY cool paintball markers. Damnit!! I felt like Encino man, coming back into a sport with my pump Trracer when people were running around with DM6's and Egos. And the Snipers had evolved into these really really cool Autocockers!?! I also completely missed the Automag era!

Seriously... the only semi's we ran with back then were PMI 3's and F1 Illustrators, and they pretty much sucked. I would take my Trracer over those two markers any day of the week, although they would be cool to own, just for the sake of how heavy, inaccurate, and somewhat rare they are now.

However, what I really miss are my old Vents Predator masks. I just loved that mask so much... it was so much better than the JT masks of that era.

CP? Any chance you'd devote a video to ancient masks and other non-marker kit? I'm sure kids nowadays don't know how good they've got it, considering they don't have to play with JT Whippersnappers, and try and roll their paintballs in baby-powder in the vain hope that it'll make them more consistent and round.

Edited by oldnewb, 07 December 2010 - 07:08 PM.

Techpb Mike doesn't use Trojan Magnum extra large condoms 'cause he doesn't believe in underboring.

Techpb Mike doesn't hide behind cover. Instead, he shoots down incoming paintballs.

#29 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

im proud pf my psycho ballistics lightning, i am gonna use it for the first time the weekend after school starts

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#30 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:02 PM

im proud pf my psycho ballistics lightning, i am gonna use it for the first time the weekend after school starts

HOLY NECRO BATMAN!

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#31 Deftone

Deftone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

Man I feel old hearing all the "kids" talk about these guns like they were folk lore, lol...I remember when they all came out "and owned many of them over the years". I started playing woodsball with buddies I raced Motocross with back in the early 90's, we were all rocking yard sale/flea market pump guns for years. I remember when Kingman introduced the first Spyder, I bought one and played with it that weekend and was god like to all my buddies, they had never seen that much paint fly at one time...Shot that thing for awhile then got into tournament ball and bought a Mini Mag, 8+1 Unique harness, NitroDuck 114cui 3000pse tank on remote...I was cutting edge man. Played tournaments with that for a few years then in '97 I bought a new right feed cocker and built it up and shot that gun until 2000, I killed thousands of people with that thing...Probably owned 40-50 more cockers after that, old shockers, old Matrixes, old LCD Angels, DM's, pile of Timmies and other things.

#32 Deftone

Deftone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

Thats sick, So Dye bought the Matrix from another company? in 2003 and made them there own? thats pretty interesting.

Yes, the original Matrix was marketed by Diablo Paintballs back around 2000...I worked at C.O. Paintball in Columbus, OH then and we got one of the first ones in to ever come out of Canada cause we were a huge Diablo dealer back then so Richmond Italia sent us one to play with. They owned it for a while then it was sold to Gen-E "if I remember right" and they had it for a few years, then DYE bought it and named it the DM3 Matrix and added the anti-chop eyes to it. I remember Richmond telling us he was sending us their new gun with our next shipment of paint and a bunch of us stayed late at the store that night waiting on the Diablo semi..We shot the crap out of that gun that night in our indoor field. So outside of a few industry insiders I was probably one of the first people in the US to actually run paint through a Matrix.
Same with the old Smart Parts Impulse, when they released it we got serial number .00001 in at CO "it wasn't for sale"...I was one of the first people outside of SP to shoot that gun back in the day...We also had the very first Smart Parts Freak barrel kit to ever leave Smart Parts building.

#33 tipxman

tipxman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 05:26 PM

I have a 2k4 OEM pro stock with a pump kit......soooo sweet

#34 licustoms

licustoms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:25 AM

Ahem... CockerPunk? I'm going to have to send you my Pre-2K Planet Eclipse Autococker. Think you could cover the story behind the company, the situation of the Autococker companies of that time period (90's), and maybe a little about their path/thoughts/and changes toward the company they are today - including a list of people that are original to the company from back then up/until now? I would be interested to learn more history on my marker from you as you seem to be pretty knowledgable about markers from around that time through the 1990-present. I was going to rebuild it into my own vision of a sweet woodsball marker with some updated parts and whatnot but I could piece it together in the original format when I received it for the Old Guns Tour - I'll let it be your call. If I set it up like it originally was... I just need to get my parts together for my brass three-way and rebuild the 'Cocker and time it before I send it over to you. Maybe I could get this done after my Finals are over with. Tell me what you think... I also have an all original (and I believe timed - though I have never put air through it) Hybrid Quest Numatix that I could also send along with it for a look at the story behind that one too - it's another interesting piece and I know nothing about that companie's history or how that marker came about. A third runner up... though it's still undergoing /Renditioning/, I have a Bob Long Species marker that is close to the looks (not ano color though) of Mike Phillips' Rendition Species. I'm trying to make mine into a Rendition Species but at the same time I am contemplating doing more to mine than Mike did to his. (Mike, if you are reading this, I'd love to have a chat with you about that project.)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users