• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 e6mafia

e6mafia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

True paintball is located out near the airport has a decent field and the only organized one in the Boise area the owner is a great guy and very honest, helpful and willing to help any new ballers. If you need anything and are in this area Jeremy (the owner) is the one you want to talk to and do buisness with. i have ordered markers, parts, and equipment form him on many different occasions.

#2 Slat

Slat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

True paintball is located out near the airport has a decent field and the only organized one in the Boise area the owner is a great guy and very honest, helpful and willing to help any new ballers. If you need anything and are in this area Jeremy (the owner) is the one you want to talk to and do buisness with. i have ordered markers, parts, and equipment form him on many different occasions.

http://www.truepaintball.com

#3 TruePaintball

TruePaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:35 PM

I just started lurking around this place! It's nice to have a PBN alternative (nobody bomb my house for saying that). I was affraid this would be a slam thread :P Thanks guys.

FYI most of our equipment for sale is in Meridian (trueactionsports.com). We are slowly adding sections to the website that show accurate inventory levels.

We always have a lot of used stuff too, but it's rarely posted on our site.

peace homies!
jeremy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users