1 reply to this topic

#1 aftermath674

aftermath674

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:20 AM

Hey all...

I am pretty tight with Phil at Xtremez in Tualatin (the pro shop)

I heard that it will be closing in June..

The reason i heard ( I don't know if this is true) but i heard from a buddy that the owner of Xtremez is trying to "get ahead" so he is closing down the location in portland. This isnt all that bad for me cause i play at the field in Vancov but i think this isn't going to be good for those quick last minute things you need. Also where will people get air to play woodsball and stuff?

I believe this makes sense because of the economy and since people have less money they spend less on paintball stuff and it must be expensive having delivery's of gear and stuff to 2 different locations + operating costs. Don't Worry Phil will still work for Xtremez he will work up at the shop at the field.

Anyone got a good local location for air?

Just a heads up, this isn't official but i thought i'd give u a heads up because i am 95% sure it will happen.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

80% of teens listen to Hip-Hop, if you're part of the 20% that hates that shit, put this in your sig!!!
My Feedback
LNIB Etek 3 AM For Sale

#2 permanent nerve damage

permanent nerve damage

This is how I edit this!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:33 AM

Oregon Paintball in Gresham is good, good prices and ask for a deal and they should hook you up.
Starting to play pump any helpful tips tell me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users