15 replies to this topic

#1 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:52 PM

i am from wyoming and like to make the occasional trip to salt lake and go to pbaddicts. well i saw a billboard for a new field (in sandy i believe) called utah extreme paintball. has anyone played there yet? i saw pictures of the field and it looks very nice and is very well lit.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#2 Heoskee

Heoskee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:47 PM

i am from wyoming and like to make the occasional trip to salt lake and go to pbaddicts. well i saw a billboard for a new field (in sandy i believe) called utah extreme paintball. has anyone played there yet? i saw pictures of the field and it looks very nice and is very well lit.

Yes! i've played there before i think it's pretty awesome 10$ for admission and free air, the place is well designed better then pbaddicts, everythings awesome but two things. The floor is slippery as hell unless you have cleats, and the paintballs are pretty pricey.

#3 SuPeR_Duck

SuPeR_Duck

Bird Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 04:55 PM

Yes! i've played there before i think it's pretty awesome 10$ for admission and free air, the place is well designed better then pbaddicts, everythings awesome but two things. The floor is slippery as hell unless you have cleats, and the paintballs are pretty pricey.

Yeah you can literally ice skate on the turf lol. I did a superman slide into the snake and hit the wall because I could not stop :lol: I wear cleats and I was still sliding.

Staging area is very nice, got work benches all around the outside and benches in the middle so you can watch the monitors while games are going. Paint is not that bad, they use RPS Nightmare (last time I was there they used it) and they have a pro shop too. Everyone I meet up there are nice and friendly and the Refs are good.

Gewn Owners V2 - I'm Deeply Sorry Invert Too Owners Council - Etek Owners Club
Posted Image
Sig courtesy of DDriskill083
FEEDBACK

#4 Heoskee

Heoskee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:19 PM

Yeah you can literally ice skate on the turf lol. I did a superman slide into the snake and hit the wall because I could not stop :lol: I wear cleats and I was still sliding.

Staging area is very nice, got work benches all around the outside and benches in the middle so you can watch the monitors while games are going. Paint is not that bad, they use RPS Nightmare (last time I was there they used it) and they have a pro shop too. Everyone I meet up there are nice and friendly and the Refs are good.

Yeah i misread the paint there is cheap but good :D cheaper then paintball addicts

#5 Orangepaint

Orangepaint

:P

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:14 PM

Well i got some cheap nike cleats and they work fine, plus i saw someone using some exalt cleats, man those have good friction! B)
"Just grab the pump handle, and pretend like you've found your dads playboy collection."

My headcams!

#6 Blue_shark

Blue_shark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 05:09 AM

Amazing place to go, don't go to Paintball Addicts the floor sucks there. UXP has a new setup every week, 2 different sets of bunkers, amazing staff, good prices, amazing everything. I LOVE that place, only place I go to Paintball. UXPaintball.com
Posted Image <---When he saw paintball. www.youtube.com/videoman223
If you cant read above here it is
PSSST, SQUIDWARD
I jizzed my pants.

#7 Nick

Nick

USAF Combat Camera

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 07:06 PM

UXP is my new home field.

Also, exalt cleats are freaking amazing on those floors.

#8 Orangepaint

Orangepaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

exalt cleats are amazing in general. haha They are the bomb! but some people dont have the money for them at the moment :P
"Just grab the pump handle, and pretend like you've found your dads playboy collection."

My headcams!

#9 M.Covi

M.Covi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:40 PM

Damn Didnt know this much peoples played paintball in utah. We should get a team going!

Support our team. Wear our paint.

#10 Orangepaint

Orangepaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:51 PM

Utah barely has stuff to do as is, were lucky to be able to paintball i think :P plus we have great senario areas for it!

My headcams!

#11 SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 03:34 PM

Probably the nicest indoor field I have ever played on. The slippery floor is very true. It makes running off the break very difficult, but sliding is overly easy. The prices are reasonable, but when compared to other fields they are the best. The facility itself is top notch. There is an awesome carpeted staging area with work benches all along the walls. Everything is clean and the bathroom are nice (for a paintball field). The staff was helpful and the proshop works on guns. Safety is well maintained by the refs. All in all it is a great place to go and place. They change the fields up from an NPPL setup to an airball field with a woodsball theme to it. The website for the field is very nice. They even have a webcam so you can watch games from home and check which setup they have for that week.

#12 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

me and a couple friends will be making the trip to uxp from wyoming this saturday. let me know if any of you can make it and we can meet up and shoot at each other

There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#13 zackc19

zackc19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:48 PM

me and a couple friends will be making the trip to uxp from wyoming this saturday. let me know if any of you can make it and we can meet up and shoot at each other

Hey, what part of wyoming are you from? I am from Riverton. I actually just started a field here this summer; outdoor though. I also occasionally make a trip up to Utah to play during the winter since things really slow down up here.

#14 B-Dazl

B-Dazl

Brady "B-Dazl" Coleman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:57 PM

UXP is a really fun field!! The owners are players and they've really catered, as much as they can, to the player... I'm a scenario/woodsball guy personally... But in Utah, during the cold winter months, I've got to get my paintball fix locally... That's UXP... Every couple of weeks, they pull the speedball inflatables out and put in "scenario" inflatable bunkers... Log cabins, an over-turned Hummer, castles, trees... It's pretty wild!! And a whole lot of fun!!!
Brady "B-DAZL" Coleman
TEAM "FEEL THE PAINt"
Host - PBLive.tv
http://www.pblive.tv
R.I.P. - Special Ops Paintball

#15 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:58 AM

UXP's bunkers tip over and are sometimes deflated :(

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#16 Orangepaint

Orangepaint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 03:39 AM

UXP's bunkers tip over and are sometimes deflated :(

I work at UXP just ask the ref's to fill them up, as for them tipping over, its kind of hard to keep them up we don't really have too much money to spend on equipment when paintball is still growing in utah, so hopefully we can get some money and fix the bunkers tipping over, but until then, ask the ref's.

My headcams!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users