• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hugo

Hugo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:53 AM

So I bought a Draxxus 68/45 because of the good reviews (not to mention it's a nice looking tank :) )

There is one problem though... the reg on this thing is super long! I don't have the longest arms and I feel that if the reg were half the size that it is, I would be much more comfortable holding my Etek. People say that this tank is smaller than other 68ci tanks but is that smaller in length or just overall size? And if it is shorter than other 68ci tanks, is it shorter from tip to tip (including the long reg)?

Another question I have is whether it is easy to replace the regulator with say.. maybe a myth reg? Or do I have to send it to a pro shop and have them do it?

Also, I bought it brand new from paintballgateway.com but it didn't come with a box or manual or anything. Is it supposed to?

Thanks in advance for any help on the matter.

Edited by Hugo, 04 December 2008 - 01:54 AM.

Website on all things electronic: GadgetTechie.net

#2 Paintballwizzkid

Paintballwizzkid

ummmm.....OWNED

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:20 AM

So I bought a Draxxus 68/45 because of the good reviews (not to mention it's a nice looking tank :) )

There is one problem though... the reg on this thing is super long! I don't have the longest arms and I feel that if the reg were half the size that it is, I would be much more comfortable holding my Etek. People say that this tank is smaller than other 68ci tanks but is that smaller in length or just overall size? And if it is shorter than other 68ci tanks, is it shorter from tip to tip (including the long reg)?

Another question I have is whether it is easy to replace the regulator with say.. maybe a myth reg? Or do I have to send it to a pro shop and have them do it?

Also, I bought it brand new from paintballgateway.com but it didn't come with a box or manual or anything. Is it supposed to?

Thanks in advance for any help on the matter.

I dont think draxxus tanks usually come with a "box" or "manuels"
I would let your proshop replace your reg for you, and if you want shorter I would go with the myth reg.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users