59 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:44 PM

Let me tell you what, the WGP MG7 is starting to make it's way on the scene quietly as a serious budget baller shooter.

You buy the MG7 for $80 on Ebay. Get the Wrath Virtue Board for $40, and get a Dye / G3 Clamping feedneck for like $20 from anywhere. For $140, you've got a BAD ASS shooter

Something to consider, that's for sure

#2 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

First! And I'd still rather have a blitz at $150, or an electra at $130

You should review this gun mike
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#3 Sme11thegl0ve

Sme11thegl0ve

Ka-chunk!, u out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,616 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:14 AM

Electra is a good buy. on/off asa, two piece barrel, clamping feedneck and a Tadao leap board. That's pretty damn good for $130

Edited by Sme11thegl0ve, 28 April 2010 - 12:14 AM.

#4 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:14 AM

Sounds/shoots very similar to the Vibe.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#5 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:30 AM

Electra is a good buy. on/off asa, two piece barrel, clamping feedneck and a Tadao leap board. That's pretty damn good for $130

That's why I've been recommending that gun over the blitz, and for $150 you can get it upgraded to a better tadao board
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#6 decripple

decripple

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:02 AM

Yeah but that is $150 on a $130 gun wouldn't a tank be a better investment or a tank and a pod pack?

Also, the fact that the MG7 is spool is pretty cool and at $140 total it could be very competitive if not just unique.
Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.
Etek 3 LT - Prophecy w/Crown - JT Spectra Proflex - Pure Energy 68/45 w/Ninja UL reg
Azodin KP w/Empire reg - 48/3000 Guerilla - Reloader B2

#7 kace922

kace922

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:13 AM

the fact that you have to tear the thing apart to clean the bolt is a deal breaker tho.

#8 Leafy

Leafy

Uses the Man Pedal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:27 AM

the fact that you have to tear the thing apart to clean the bolt is a deal breaker tho.

you have to do the same thing on the vibe, ion, epiphany, ect. At least with the mg7 you dont have to take the barbs off.

#9 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • 10,220 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

I said that 2 years ago lol!!!! nobody ever gave that gun a chance, not even WGP/JT themselves.

I asked Aaron Pruzanic who worked their at the time about it and he told me "just go with the Synergy equalizer or the SR. We just distributed that gun for Air Challenger. We wont be doing that again."

I shot one at my field, and besids feeling cheap, it shot fine, very quick too.

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#10 jdlarson11

jdlarson11

Uber Member

• Banned
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:39 AM

arent they a dump valve just like the g3?

#11 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:28 AM

arent they a dump valve just like the g3?

yea pretty much, some slight differences but yes

#12 BEASTY

BEASTY

Uber Member

• Members
  • 14,394 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

Sounds/shoots very similar to the Vibe.

o rly??

What you NEED to do is mark your territory, Pee on/in the WHOLE school. I mean EVERYWHERE just SOAK IT.

↔↔ Beasty Barrel Socks ↔↔ 46/0/0↔↔

#13 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

I hear its a major air hog though... like 500-600 shots or something like that? I forget who reviewed the thing though.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#14 kace922

kace922

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:18 AM

you have to do the same thing on the vibe, ion, epiphany, ect. At least with the mg7 you dont have to take the barbs off.

the vibe is bolt out back.

#15 modelstarter

modelstarter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

my buddys got one,wont fire..will fire off a couple of shots then stop and die..been sitting in his room since december. but its a pretty ok gun..
Pro Axis "enigma", Azodin Kaos, Tippmann SSL-200, Pure energy 68/4500, WGP 14" .687 Kaner barrel
Not your average asian.

#16 pirhana92

pirhana92

Uber Member

• Members
  • 12,239 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:11 AM

my buddys got one,wont fire..will fire off a couple of shots then stop and die..been sitting in his room since december. but its a pretty ok gun..

Did he maintain it?

#17 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

Did he maintain it?

Apparently not, and hey Josh there's your ion :lol:
Posted Image

#18 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

It's a wannabe ion. It's on it's way out (I'd be surprised if it's still made.) IMO only a matter of time before the WGP line is totally killed off by KEE. Just like Evil was. WGP has done nothing since 2008.

#19 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

It's a wannabe ion. It's on it's way out (I'd be surprised if it's still made.) IMO only a matter of time before the WGP line is totally killed off by KEE. Just like Evil was. WGP has done nothing since 2008.

WGP was my favorite company, i'm sad to see them die off like this
Posted Image

#20 nick-mouse-hebert

nick-mouse-hebert

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:06 PM

WGP was my favorite company, i'm sad to see them die off like this

me too, they need to come out with another autococker

#21 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

Didn't they go out of business?
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#22 modelstarter

modelstarter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:15 AM

Did he maintain it?

Apparently not, and hey Josh there's your ion :lol:

it was brand new bought it from the shop a week before we tried it
Pro Axis "enigma", Azodin Kaos, Tippmann SSL-200, Pure energy 68/4500, WGP 14" .687 Kaner barrel
Not your average asian.

#23 CrazyLittle

CrazyLittle

That's 65% more bullet, per bullet.

• Root Admin
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:25 AM

Didn't they go out of business?

Not exactly. JT consolidated all the brands into the singular JT banner, and stopped using the WGP name. Worr Games Products stopped being a Orr project a long time ago when Bud Orr left. At that point they moved away from autocockers into the synergy and MG7, which were designed by other companies and produced/released with only a WGP name slapped on the side.

Feedback | Everything you need to know about Loctite | I have too many guns to list. Click here to see them.
Posted Image
PrometheanFlame - If I had to pick one of us to survive the rapture/nuclear apocalypse, I'd choose you.

#24 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

I hear its a major air hog though... like 500-600 shots or something like that? I forget who reviewed the thing though.

I've heard that, but I've also heard that the Inspire BFG gets well over 1,000, so it's the sort of thing that really needs to be tested.

You listening, Mike?

The one thing that makes me leery of this gun is the fact that it's a high-speed gun using a high-powered capacitor. All the fast guns that use a big capacitor and a cheaper barrel solenoid/valve combo (Wrath, SLG, etc.) seem to develop solenoid problems faster than guns with purpose-built solenoid valves. That's just a generalization, mind.
This design is so tiny out of the shell though that I would love to see someone with a hacksaw and a tap set put something like a Bushmaster or Impulse frame on it just to show it could be done.

#25 darksideshooters

darksideshooters

Oldman Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 05:33 PM

I have looked at these a couple of times now I guess I will order one and see how it performs.
Posted Image
BST Feedback +3/-0

#26 ktap

ktap

You just got DUSTed.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

Yeah but that is $150 on a $130 gun wouldn't a tank be a better investment or a tank and a pod pack?

Also, the fact that the MG7 is spool is pretty cool and at $140 total it could be very competitive if not just unique.

actually, that's not true. if you do some searching on the off the beaten path online stores you can find it for much cheaper, like $15 bucks, and another $20 for the tadao upgrade chip to the board.

Back towards the OP, I find that more often than not some of the budget guns are much better than people give them credit for, especially in the hands of a more experienced baller.

Edited by ktap, 01 May 2010 - 09:37 PM.

Posted Image

Drexel University Scenario Team
Sponsored by Valken

#27 Lotus

Lotus

Tech Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,930 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:00 PM

There are two things that stick out in my mind:

1) How's the trigger?
2) Is it really not a bolt-out-back body? :angry:

Posted Image

#28 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

OK I actually shot one today. It had a crossfire 68/45 and an eggy2 on it if that matters. It's a good shooting little gun! I like it, the trigger takes getting used to though
Posted Image

#29 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

1) How's the trigger?
2) Is it really not a bolt-out-back body? :angry:

It's battery-out-back. Does that count?

The one time I held one in a store it seemed that the Wrath reg up front made a lousy foregrip and the gun was much easier to hold in single-finger fashion than with both.
Posted Image

#30 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • 10,220 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 11:01 PM

1) How's the trigger?
2) Is it really not a bolt-out-back body? Posted Image

If someone who has never walked a paintball gun in his life can shoot like this the first attempt he does, id say its not the worst trigger ever...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dk1d95-u40

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#31 blackrain

blackrain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:36 AM

I reviewed the gun a while back.

It's here in my reviews:

http://www.mcarterbr...un-reviews.html

I installed my Virtue board,but still have to find the correct dwell. Guess I'll do that Sunday. Just for a side note when you put in the virtue board,you have to file out button holes. Guess I'm first. So it's not as easy as you might think. So hope this guide helps out.
Later,
Blackrain :)

NOTE:
I did notice that the buttons are farther back. They are actually the same distance as the full auto botton on the MG7 Plus. For now I will have to use an allen key to turn this on and do all the settings. Once I get home I'll get on my lathe and make some buttons for this.
The light is very bright,almost blinding. It's nice to have a bright light. Still need to find the correct dwell settings. The hotel really deosn't like me shooting the gun in my room,so off to the field to do all the settings.
I'll post updates as they come up.

I've recently aquired the MG7 Plus. The main purpose was to prove just how good a $70.00 gun is. This gun out of the box performs excellent. However I feel that improvements can always be made.

Posted Image

So I'm routed via Air Challenger and Darwin to www.MG7paintball.com

Posted Image

I start to get alot of ideas. Read alot of info. First thing that really catches my attention is board replacement. Let's face it,we all want a faster electro with alot of options.

So I order a new board.

http://www.virtuepai...&categoryID=185

Perfect price,-$100 off originol price tag.

Posted Image

Posted Image

But my problem was finding a pair of EYEs that would fit the board since the MG7 EYEs are on a 4 prong plug.

Posted Image

So djamp1983 directs me here:

http://www.allpaintb...source=googleps

Excellent service and nice people. Parts arrived very fast.

Posted Image

So now that all the players are in position,let's get ready to start:

Gun Dissassembly:

Posted Image

Let's take this thing apart and start taking some pictures.

Remove old board:

Posted Image

Remove Old Eyes:

Posted Image

Save old items for later use:

Never get rid of usable parts. They are good for a quick emergency,turning a fast buck at the field or using in a gun you pick up because the last owner was to stupid to maintain it.

Install new board:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Install new EYE's

Posted Image

Modify grip handle halfs to accept new buttons:

Not the cleanest job,all I had was a box cutter. I'll clean it up and make new push buttons when I get home.

Posted Image

Program board:

Main goal is to find the correct dwell setting less air consumption. This thing is an air hog. Speed comes second. I'll have to go out to the field and spend a few bucks on air to get the correct settings.

Field test results:

Later,
Blackrain:)

#32 RatDragon

RatDragon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:42 AM

I was waiting for blackrain to jump into this, I might have to get my hands on this sometime as a loaner.
"Just remember kiddies: Cheaters don't just suck, they also swallow too!"-Tyger
"A Player's Personal Preference is what determines what he/she wants on a Marker, not what other people think that the Player should have on the marker." EvilFingers
Support Grassroots

#33 blackrain

blackrain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:47 AM

Just in case you missed my review:

I just bought one of these. Picked it up off ebay. $75.00 I'll let my review speak for it. I was directed to here by Air Challenger and Darwin. I already see improvements that can be added to this marker. Time to spend a little cash.

Later,

Air Challenger MG7 Plus.

Air Challenger MG7 Plus:

http://www.airchallenger.com/

MG7 Owners Group:

http://www.mg7paintb...com/content.php

Posted Image

Iam reviewing the Air Challenger company,not WGP. Reason being it's not made by WGP. One must review the actual maker,now that it's out in the open of who really makes this gun.

In my honest opinion,just by looking at this gun and not shooting it yet,I see alot of milsim/speed ball body shell possiblity. Just selling blow molded shells for this gun would open a whole new market in the paintball industry. It would give the player a better option with low cost shells,to be able to switch for the type of milsim/ scenario/ speedball event they will be attending. Or just give their speed ball gun look a different appeal with exotic shell coverings that look an expensive mill job,but aren't

Take for instance,you are going to an Alien scenario,you can just switch your shell to a space lazer gun type looking shell. Or your attending a WWII scenario,just switch out to a Grease gun shell or a German machine gun shell.

It's a very simple idea. I personally would make shells in white or neutral color and let the player be able to paint them on their own. A little sand paper,primer and Krylon,or a nice air brush would really make a player feel that the gun is thier own and not just what the factory wants you to have.

A player can personalize the marker to his/hers own liking.

It's really a no brainer and a great old school style version of drop in kits. The kits would actually be cheaper than buying new guns,and if they are made properly and sturdy,you will have a loyal customer for a long time.

The Inspire company also sells this same gun in an AR version body shell and an AK version body shell.

That being said,it's what made me want to buy the MG7 Plus. I knew it would be a cheaper price and I was getting the same version for quit a few hundred less.

Just got this in yesterday (4 April 2010) and have not had a chance to air it up and shoot it. Still a little Jet lag and getting back in the groove of home.

Posted Image

My first impression of the gun was excellent. I've never been one to put down a gun because it's plastic.

I'll leave that for all the Pro Players that only go on hear say and have to promote the $1000 junk they are forced to shoot by sponsors, or just make assumptions because it's not what is in for the yr.

We all know those players,know everything about a new product but have never used it or are to dumb to learm how it works.

So me,I just give the plain truth as I would expect others to give about my product.

The MG7 Plus has a nice amount of weight to it. It's not to lite or to heavy. Balanced just right It's just perfect for me.
When I put a drop on it,it will be even better balanced,but that's me,I like a drop.

The barrel is your standard stock barrel,but that doesn't mean it's not good or it cannot be improved. I'm looking at a freak mod for this barrel. However I still need to see how the stock barrel shoots with different style paint and how much roll out I get.

Posted Image

The feed neck is just a standard stock non clamping feed. I'll have to figure out the threads and see if I can find something on the open market that will fit it. That's If I decide to use a clamping feed.
I did try to fit my DYE Primo loader in the feed neck,but it is too loose. Guess I'll just put a little tape around the feed neck. As for a loader I feel that an A5 low profile would work,if they made them with a standard feed neck.

Posted Image

The battery is accessible thru the back of gun via removing a screw. The battery cap is just a very standard battery cap. I feel a heavy duty battery cap is in store for this in a future mod.

Posted Image

The fire modes are changed using an allen wrench. I need to look more into this when I take it apart. Seems that a new button can be added and the outside of the grip button hole open up a little to accomadate a new button mod.

The difference in multi funtion board on the MG7 Plus and inspire gun is the selector switch. Where on inspire guns,the swith is moved to select fire mode in mili secs and is user friendly for todays scenario player.
On the MG7 Plus you have to push with an allen wrech and go thru a series of lights.

If bodies were readly available, I would really torture this body,just to see how tough it really is.

What I have discovered over the last few day. The Regulator and frame ASA threads are not standard 1/8th NPT threads. So this will be a problem changing it out for standard ASA and Regulator 90* fittings. I'll probably just find a new low pressure reg and ASA. I'm use to a drop and feel comfortable using one. I just get a faster shooting and target site using a drop.

The reg internal:

The regulator is adjusted using an allen key. It's turned counter clockwise. I adjusted to 180 psi and it stayed shooting about 290 through out the day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MG7 Plus Internals:
Courtesy of MG7 Forums

Posted Image

O-ring picture:

Posted Image

MG7 Plus Board:
Courtesy of PBpossum MG7 forum

Posted Image

Posted Image

Today I tested this gun out. I did not use an electronic hopper,I used a PROTO PRIMO gravity feed and a HITTMANN Barrel from Celanis paintball. Which was very good, except for the breaks I got in the barrel and chamber. At first I thought it was the paint I was using,or the tight bore barrel,but it was the hopper it's self.
Due to hopper depending on gravity and back blow,this would cause balls to chop.

Posted Image

To be very honest,if I had a force feed hopper,this gun would have operated flawless. I got 500 shots off a 4500 bottle. Which to me feels like an airhog,but to each his own. I felt I got my $75.00+ worth.
It shot very smooth and was quiet. It was very consistent in FPS. It fluctuated about 3fps between shots.

This is a great gun for any new player or experienced player in the game. It will keep up at 22 bps with eyes on and 15 BPS with eyes off.
Just using a gravity hopper I was able to give an Invert mini a little trouble with a few balls zinging his way. I was confident using this gun. Not really enough people playing today to really test it to full extent. What group I did play against were a few experienced players and a beginners group. Using it against beginners was a change.

The gun was basically on the same level if not better than a Tippmann A5.

I will test this gun with an Electronic hopper,I really should have,but I wanted to shoot as if I were just a beginner with new equipment. It felt good to be on the same level as a renter and playing against guns of better quality. I sent a few players packing. Between the barrel breaks,it shot exceptional.

My only real complaint is the ASA and Reg threads. If you use a drop like I do,then you'll spend a few bucks upgrading with a new reg and drop.
As mentioned before,it would really be nice to see body kits made for this gun. Not only would it boost sales,but be more affordable for the new player to be able to have a decent shooting gun with many body options. Low end guns are not an embarrasment,and if companies took the time to invest in their own line instead trying to compete,they would probably stay around alot longer than most do.

The rec player is what keeps this sport going. I don't care what anyone says. When it comes down to it,any field worth their weight in salt knows who butters their bread.

A decent company out there would start selling body kits for this marker. It's an untapped market just waiting to happen.

This is a gun that has alot of potential for new players and rental fleets at fields. It' simple and solid.

As I have researched this gun further,I have found out that different boards from existing guns on the market can be used in them. I now have another board inbound and will follow up with my results. There are also locking feed necks that can replace the stock feed. This is a major improvement for this gun. So keep following this review,more to come.

25 April 2010

Posted Image

I did a little more testing today. Today I was at Alpine paintball in Alpine,Ca.. As promised I said I would continue this review. I had to use the field paint,which went right thru my tightbore barrel. Si I thru on the freak with a .682 sleeve. This was perfect for the field paint. I was able to hold a tighter chrono,which was 275,274,274,274,274.273. The field only allows chrono at 275 fps. So I was good.

The field paint I used was very round and didnot have any dimples or deformed. It was also house paint. Seeing how they are part of "Big Paintball" corp. which includes SC Village,Hollywood sports etc. There were a few G3s out today,but the main gun was a Tippy 98. So I wasn't really out gunned per say.

Posted Image

So I was just another walk on as usual. Which is perfect for testing.

I decided to use the eyes today. Let me tell you,it operated flawless. When I was out of paint,the gun stopped shooting. Sure sign. This is the advantage of using the eyes compared to not using. Never once did I have a jam nor a ball break. I was using a tippmann hopper,which is basically a Ricochet technology.

The paint shot straight with out a wing or curve,the freak did it's job today.

The gun as usual was very quite and very little to no kick. This is something I have to get use to. I'm so used to my Autococker's weight and kick. It was different not getting slapped in the lense with the back block or cocking rod. I was able to pull the gun in tighter than I was used to. Once I put a drop on it,it will be even tighter.

The gun being so small enabled me to just lean back enough to not really be seen. I found this to be to my advantage. I was able to just lean back slightly from a wall and shoot by the corners edge at the opposing players, seeing them but not seeing me right away.

I made myself very scarce with a low profile and I could actually see players looking for me. Sound signature was very low,so this was also another advantage. I usually listen for what others guns sound like when they are at the chrono. I think I had a little more stealth advantage as far as sound signature. That's just me saying this,others opinions may differ.

As the day went on,the reg was breaking in better with each game. I found myself having to fill up less as the day went on. 4 times filling for 1600 rnds and 10 games. That was way better than filling up before every game as I did before.

The stock board is very decent,but the buttons are just in there a little to far for my fat fingers. I'll see how the new board works out when I install it. That will also be another part of this review. so far now,we'll leave it right here.
Later,

#34 RatDragon

RatDragon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

Note to self: Buy.
"Just remember kiddies: Cheaters don't just suck, they also swallow too!"-Tyger
"A Player's Personal Preference is what determines what he/she wants on a Marker, not what other people think that the Player should have on the marker." EvilFingers
Support Grassroots

#35 blackrain

blackrain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:55 AM

Note to self: Buy.

Now I have a real reason to shoot you Posted Image
Later,
BlackrainPosted Image

Edited by blackrain, 10 May 2010 - 02:22 AM.

#36 ChemXu

ChemXu

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

I'm deciding between this and the synergy equalizer. Im not a huge fan of spoolies i might give this a try because of it's price. I hear its very soft as well, but i don't like the fact that there's no bolt out the back...

They're about the same price, the MG7 is about 15 bucks more.

Any input?

#37 Goldio

Goldio

Wreckballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:51 PM

Ouch only 500 out of a 4500? Assuming thats a 68ci at my field which i only get to fill up to 1800 id be lucky to shoot my hopper...
Dangerous Power G3IQ
Techt L7 Bolt Engine - CP Sling Trigger - Virtue OLED Board
CP 2 Piece Barrel .682 - Pinokio - 68/4500

#38 Slayer0fShad0ws

Slayer0fShad0ws

Haters Be Learners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,653 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:01 PM

yes very air inefficient

#39 blackrain

blackrain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 02:28 PM

Ouch only 500 out of a 4500? Assuming thats a 68ci at my field which i only get to fill up to 1800 id be lucky to shoot my hopper...

The field would only fill to 3000 psi,so I'll post up more results once I'm at 4500. As of now the virtue board doesn't really do much. Actually it eats more air. I have two more boards on the way and I'll test the gun with them. I'll post up all results from all boards very soon.

Later,

#40 ChemXu

ChemXu

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:23 PM

So uh, any input on the MG7 vs the Synergy Equalizer?

#41 Dman224

Dman224

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

Got mines for $100

Posted Image

#42 paintskater

paintskater

your mom?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

the vibe is BOB
Invert Mini, DYE Rotor, Pure Energy 68/4500, DYE i4
Longboarders Selling Downhill Stuff PM Me, I'm probably Interested!!!

#43 mg7steve

mg7steve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

The fire modes are changed using an allen wrench. I need to look more into this when I take it apart. Seems that a new button can be added and the outside of the grip button hole open up a little to accomadate a new button mod.

The difference in multi funtion board on the MG7 Plus and inspire gun is the selector switch. Where on inspire guns,the swith is moved to select fire mode in mili secs and is user friendly for todays scenario player.
On the MG7 Plus you have to push with an allen wrech and go thru a series of lights.

I just picked one up about 6 weeks ago and have no clue how to change the fire modes is there anyway you could take some pics or explain how thank you

#44 blackrain

blackrain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

Did your gun come with instructions? If not let me know.
Later,

#45 chaosx522

chaosx522

Why you wear your mask

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:00 PM

necropost powers, activate!! but great gun shoots better than any of the 300 dolla guns

Monkey poo is AMAZING that shit is BANANAS

If your a proud atheist put this in your sig.

#46 ScaryfatkidGT

ScaryfatkidGT

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:05 AM

WHY THE FUCK IS THE GAUGE ON THE FRONT OF THE REG? HOW DO YOU HOLD IT? LOL
Made in Taiwan <_<

Vibe or MG7? id say kaos but its a mech

Edited by ScaryfatkidGT, 05 August 2010 - 02:14 AM.

#47 TheNewKidThatHasRespectFor

TheNewKidThatHasRespectFor

The King Panda of Techpb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

does that board work on the bfg
Posted Image
i am the KING PANDA!! of TechPB

#48 bigschank

bigschank

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:35 PM

I had one of these when they were coming with a free velocity. (200 dollars) i sold it for like 120 and i was impressed with this gun. For the money, it was a great shooter. The body and disassembly were less desirable, but all in all not a terrible gun.
You can look up my video on youtube of me and my friend troy shooting it.

Edited by bigschank, 08 August 2010 - 09:36 PM.

#49 kevodevil

kevodevil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

I had one of these when they were coming with a free velocity. (200 dollars) i sold it for like 120 and i was impressed with this gun. For the money, it was a great shooter. The body and disassembly were less desirable, but all in all not a terrible gun.

Is this your video?

#50 bigschank

bigschank

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:18 PM

Is this your video?

Yep, thats troy (who has never played paintball before). if you look at my profile on youtube and look at the other video, thats me in the blue shirt.
And if you give me any shit about me wanting to get my wife a new ipod for christmas, then screw off!!! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users