4 replies to this topic

#1 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:49 PM

There has been many rumors around tri-cities about tri-city paintball reopening, i have heard from the old owner and from a guy that has talked to the owner that it WILL reopen at the beginning of summer with Turf.

idk if there will be airball or anything else. but the old woodsball and village should be there. i am going to try to work there and help out alot like i did back in the day hope to see some of yall there.
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#2 chem daddy

chem daddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:50 PM

There has been many rumors around tri-cities about tri-city paintball reopening, i have heard from the old owner and from a guy that has talked to the owner that it WILL reopen at the beginning of summer with Turf.

idk if there will be airball or anything else. but the old woodsball and village should be there. i am going to try to work there and help out alot like i did back in the day hope to see some of yall there.

Anymore news about Tri-Cities Paintball or is it still a rumor? It would seriously kick a$$ if TCP came back.

Rob

Edited by chem daddy, 15 July 2010 - 05:50 PM.

Pumps rock!
Back off man, I'm a scientist!

#3 decripple

decripple

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

Roger that this would be great I would be willing to help with some maintenance etc. Right now I have to drive all the way to Odessa, WA (90+ minute drive) to play. I know several people that would be in huge support of TCP reopening!
Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.
Etek 3 LT - Prophecy w/Crown - JT Spectra Proflex - Pure Energy 68/45 w/Ninja UL reg
Azodin KP w/Empire reg - 48/3000 Guerilla - Reloader B2

#4 Butters

Butters

Skeet Skeet Retreat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,274 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

umm of right now...there is a new field in touchet like 20min away from tri cities

i havent heard anything else about TCP

i drive to playground paintball now almost everyweekend
Im Not Mean, I Just Say What Others Think...
Kittys Definition of Butters Hate: "Its like Obama with Crabs going to a KKK Meeting"
GEARBAG SALE!!!!

#5 Chris84

Chris84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:38 AM

Check out lincolnpaintball.com thats were i play, we play league play every sunday. give them a call sometime.
Watch out for the Samsquantch!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users