2) Years of paintball experience: 10
3) Are you familiar with IP Board: No
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with: I've helped Dixon Drums with their initial marketing campaign.
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? BST, Newbie Forum, Paintball Videos and Woodsball and Scenario.
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry? Yes, I have reffed and teched for a field/pro-shop before. The now defunct Hyperson Paintball out of New Hartford, NY.
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? Yes, Castle Conquest and Living Legends.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? No
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check: Not a problem.
Looking at my postings I may not post a ton, but i try to make my posts mean something. I have been an avid fan of TechPB after I found this site spring 2009. I was refreshing to see this community grow and be some helpful to the newbies and old-timers alike. Now that I have a regular job with regular hours I find that I can commit more time to giving back to this community. I have in the past cover Spring Conquest at EMR for TechPB. I've been a member of the players club since shortly after I originally joined and I have been helping the admins and punkworks by creating sound and voice work for their videos. For almost a year now I have been a consistent assistant host on the techpb chat (aside from lovebunny) I feel that with your votes I could do more to help this amazing community and help players by answering the questions they ask.
Thank you for your consideration.
Sean "Asmodia255" Blaney
Edited by asmodia255, 28 April 2010 - 08:39 PM.