10 replies to this topic

#1 aabateries2

aabateries2

retreat-advancing toward future victory

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

ok i have vforcegrills, but they are starting to rip on the soft rubber part on the bottom comming up. i need to get a new mask, and was thinking about getting the sly profit mask. do they rip easily, are they real comfertable like the grills, do they have good face coverage like the grills? i want to know weather to buy another pair of grills, or get the profit. money isnt an issue.thanks!

#2 DaCrazyGinger

DaCrazyGinger

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:45 PM

more comfortable than the grillz IMO. equal face coverage

#3 TXStorm

TXStorm

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

I have a pair. They are VERY comfortable. It will have less chin protection than the grillz. The profits are quite small. The profits are worth it imo.

Elite Gun Owners Planet Eclipse Gun owners Pump Players Clan The Marqs Men Techpb Soccer club Muppets Club Central Texas Ballers Club

#4 DaCrazyGinger

DaCrazyGinger

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

I have a pair. They are VERY comfortable. It will have less chin protection than the grillz. The profits are quite small. The profits are worth it imo.

i have to disagree with you saying the profits are small. the i4s are small and the profits and grillz are about equal

#5 TXStorm

TXStorm

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,402 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 07:10 PM

i have to disagree with you saying the profits are small. the i4s are small and the profits and grillz are about equal

And I have to disagree. To me, comparing my profits to my friend's grillz they are less bulkier and have a smaller profile, the profits almost have a comparable size to i4s in terms of profile and protection.
-----------------------

Elite Gun Owners Planet Eclipse Gun owners Pump Players Clan The Marqs Men Techpb Soccer club Muppets Club Central Texas Ballers Club

#6 aabateries2

aabateries2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

ok some contradicting stuff, but i have a pic of me in my grills. front and side. could anybody tell me if i would have equal, less, or more coverage chin area.
Posted Image

front^

Posted Image
side^

#7 Moraken

Moraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:59 PM

got to check out some profits today, if your willing to fork the cash over these are really nice masks!
i wouldnt see them ripping though i cant see the grills doing it either, imo ht profit shows a little more jaw/chin than the grills but its still a far cry from the i4's you should be fine
plus they come stock with a double strap which is really compfy

#8 kace922

kace922

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

checked out the profits on friday and heres my initial impressions

soooo comfy. it feels like pillows on your ears.
double strap is really nice and makes the mask stay put
a little on the smaller size but not smaller than the I4's
lense has a nice field of view
sound is a little muffled because of the soft pillow like ears so thats a tradeoff
looks totally awesome

Edit: this will be my next mask

Edited by kace922, 03 May 2010 - 12:08 PM.

#9 aabateries2

aabateries2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:11 PM

ok sounds good.
im pretty sure that this will be my next mask.
i cant wait till payday!!
now to go see if my local shop will be getting one anytime soon.

#10 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:14 PM

Do they rip easily? I have yet to have mine start ripping any were and i have used them for 4 weekends. my grillz the soft ear thingy ripped the 2nd weekend.

Are they real comfortable like the grills? I like the fell way better then my old grillz. the foam is unbelievable.

Do they have good face coverage like the grills? yes, and no. they are a little smaller. but not by much. i like them better, they have more protection then the I4's but less then grillz.

I would say get the profits. if you don't like them i'm sure you can post them up here or on pbnation and sell them quick and buy another pair of grillz.

#11 aabateries2

aabateries2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:25 PM

Do they rip easily? I have yet to have mine start ripping any were and i have used them for 4 weekends. my grillz the soft ear thingy ripped the 2nd weekend.

Are they real comfortable like the grills? I like the fell way better then my old grillz. the foam is unbelievable.

Do they have good face coverage like the grills? yes, and no. they are a little smaller. but not by much. i like them better, they have more protection then the I4's but less then grillz.

I would say get the profits. if you don't like them i'm sure you can post them up here or on pbnation and sell them quick and buy another pair of grillz.

ya sold me. ima get a pair, probabaly blue or red, on my next payday.
thank you

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users