63 replies to this topic

#1 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

I've been talking to the girl I mentioned in my last rant over the last week.

For the first part of last week, she was all happy-go-lucky and we talked, sat next to eachother a couple times on the bus etc....

Then over the weekend, she somehow transformed into a completely different person. She won't even look at me in the mornings, much less respond to anything I say. If it makes it easier, she sits in front of me in the morning and we usually talk through the little crack between the seat and the wall. Weird, I know..

She's been sending me some weird texts too.

Such as: "shut. thee. fuck. up. now. :)" "Thee" is kind of an inside joke, if you're wondering.

The next one she sent me was a shitload of random characters with "...bitch....." in the middle of them. Another was the same random characters thing, but with "eye hate you" instead of "bitch". After that, another slew of random characters with "BITCH ASS"

Then she sent me two more random character messages, one with "you're a fucking dick" in the middle and another hiding the letters for the word "BITCH" in it.

So after I read all of these (they were sent pretty quickly) and thought about their meanings for a little while, I asked her "Are you mad at me for something?", to which she replied "stfu." A couple of hours later, I asked her "Are you gonna tell me what's up?", but she didn't reply. She does that a lot.

And then today on the bus, she was all over my friend (who has a girlfriend), laying on him and having what I'd call "engaging conversations". But when he got off, she was all quiet again. Once the person sitting next to me got up, she asked me what the color purple meant on a mood ring. I had no I idea, so I just said I didn't know. She told me to find out.

I Googled it, and it means happy, romantic, passionate and/or with a purpose. When I texted her the meaning, I expected some deep response or at least a hint to the method of the madness. But all she said was "thanks!". I asked her if she was feeling romantic, and her response this time was no less vague. "Guess so."

What the fuck is going on? I don't even know if I like this girl, or even want to like her for that matter, and yet I'm agonizing over every little detail of everything she says, and everything she does. I've thought through every single scenario, everything that could have been going on in her head, and every possible reason she could be mad at me. The only thing I can think of that she could possibly be mad at me for is that I jokingly tossed around the word whore in her company, lightly pointing it at her a few times.

I've thought about being direct and just asking her, "What's wrong? Why are you mad?" but I don't want to come off as super-deep or weird. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I feel like I'm supposed to say something, but I don't know what.

I would make one shitty detective.

Criticism is welcome, both completely negative and constructive. So is good advice. If you read through all of that... Well, thanks I guess. Feels good to get all of that bullshit off my chest.

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#2 Coconut

Coconut

"My home is in my head" -Bob Marley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

Move on... That is one of the many psyco bitches on this planet.. You dont need to mess with that. It will only bring problems..

Oh and First!!!Posted Image

Edited by Coconut, 04 May 2010 - 04:28 PM.

Who says paintball is meant to be a fun sport?Posted Image

I ain't going to Living Legends 3 to have a good time, I'm going there to make a fucking point of who runs that scenario game :-)

#3 Coconut

Coconut

"My home is in my head" -Bob Marley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Made me think of these songs...lol. Second one is better IMO.

Who says paintball is meant to be a fun sport?Posted Image

I ain't going to Living Legends 3 to have a good time, I'm going there to make a fucking point of who runs that scenario game :-)

#4 P51

P51

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

Move on... That is one of the many psyco bitches on this planet.. You dont need to mess with that. It will only bring problems..

Tried that already. It's gonna take several shit tons of willpower and many other attractive girls, which are quite rare in my school, for me to get her the fuck out of my head.

P51's Feedback

#5 DarkEgo06

DarkEgo06

PoFo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

agreed. she's probably just fucking with your head because she knows she can, and she knows its getting to you. just blow her off a few times and see if she if shes the one asking YOU whats wrong. if not, stop wasting your time with one of the crazies.

#6 Scheele

Scheele

I sell propane and propane accessories.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

It's your call. If you think there's a good enough chance that something might happen then stick around. If not, get out. It's not worth it.

Dirt. Army
Dirt. Apparel: all Canadian made, all dirty as fuck.
Dirt. Apparel Website is up and running. Also check out the Facebook.

#7 Chace365

Chace365

Slurm!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,527 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:37 PM

Made me think of these songs...lol. Second one is better IMO.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFwj4EneiZs"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LFwj4EneiZs[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu5IT8Fe0W0"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eu5IT8Fe0W0[/url]

Nah, nah. Biancas and Beatrices. :lol:
Want to be an ASS-HAT?
Go ahead and put a big FIRST as a reply to someones question.
Posted Image
Modder's Guild- Where custom is customary.

#8 P51

P51

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

she's probably just fucking with your head because she knows she can, and she knows its getting to you.

Very, very possible, but I'm hoping that isn't the case.

P51's Feedback

#9 J. Thompson #5150

J. Thompson #5150

Smiling Like a Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

Welcome to Woman 101. All I can really tell you, is let it go. I spent my younger years putting myself through the exact same shit, and even some of the last five years doing the same thing with my wife, sometimes I still don't know what the hell makes that woman tick, like one minute she wants to spend the day in bed, the next minute I'm waiting to see if she's gonna throw something heavy or sharp at me. Whether this chick likes you as more than a friend or not is anybody's guess, but either way she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger. Stop asking her if you did something wrong, or if she's mad at you, or if she's okay, it only shows her that you have a confidence problem, and that my friend, that's just gonna make her toy with you more. Her engaging conversations as you call it, is probably her way of making you jealous. So don't be. No joke, if you want her to show her true colors, ignore her. She'll either drop the act and knock it off with the games, or she'll move on to someone else. But either way, you need to take control.

Edited by J. Thompson #5150, 04 May 2010 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image
2ndCoat Paintball

is proudly sponsored by

ICU Paintball - Valken - Kohn Sports - TechT - Exalt - KM Straps

#10 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,119 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:41 PM

Welcome to Woman 101. All I can really tell you, is let it go. I spent my younger years putting myself through the exact same shit, and even some of the last five years doing the same thing with my wife, sometimes I still don't know what the hell makes that woman tick, like one minute she wants to spend the day in bed, the next minute I'm waiting to see if she's gonna throw something heavy or sharp at me. Whether this chick likes you as more than a friend or not is anybody's guess, but either way she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger. Stop asking her if you did something wrong, or if she's mad at you, or if she's okay, it only shows her that you have a confidence problem, and that my friend, that's just gonna make her toy with you more. Her engaging conversations as you call it, is probably her way of making you jealous. So don't be. No joke, if you want her to show her true colors, ignore her. She'll either drop the act and knock it off with the games, or she'll move on to someone else. But either way, you need to take control.

right on.

the hand, you need it.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#11 HeroForADay

HeroForADay

• 8,824 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:44 PM

Crazy bitches, avoid them.

Posted Image

#12 tigar19

tigar19

IYAOYAS - NE Enforcers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

It sounds like she liked you at first, but since you didn't ask her out it must mean that you don't like her which is why she later told you off. Now to get back at you for hurting her feelings she's trying to make you jealous which she secretly hopes will make you do something dramatic and copied from some chick flick/novel and then you'll live happily ever after...in a castle.

See, it's not her it's you. And this is how they operate.Posted Image
IYAOYAS - N.E. Enforcers

Proudly sponsored by : Planet Eclipse, Conlee Custom Camo,SBP Gear, The Ford Report, Eclipse-Owners.com

#13 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Quote For Truth

She knows you like her. Now, she's having fun with you. She's playing head games *cue Foreigner song*
Take control. Either tell her you don't like how she's acting, OR ignore her. She probably likes you, but she LOVES the attention way more. Clearly, she's way too immature to treat you with much respect...Girls like those take a couple years to calm down to a semi-normal level

Watch out. She sounds like a psycho. Stay away, or you will learn the hard way.
CLICK for more stories on my Tumblr When in doubt google it! UCR class of 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/RockOut918
Haters gonna hate; Ponies gonna pwn

#14 Beavfan94

Beavfan94

California Love

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,050 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:55 PM

Your title made me think of this song

#15 P51

P51

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:39 PM

Solid advice, guys. All six of you are absolutely right.

Any other input is appreciated.

P51's Feedback

#16 not named

not named

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:52 PM

Ask he on the bus straight up "Why are you mad at me?" That way she can't "not reply". If she doesn't give you an answer, move on. If she does, and it's a bad one, move on.

Posted Image

Canadian Baller

#17 Brenden

Brenden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:53 PM

Crazy teenage girl to me it sounds like. Shes one of those that like to mess with your mind. Just ignore her for a few days or something, she'll come around and ask whats up. If not you just saved yourself a headache. Besides if she changes over a weekend like you said that's something you don't want.
Posted Image

#18 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

Burn her house down. Text "bitch" to her at the last minute. :dodgy:

Or...Just ask her what's going on on the bus.
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

Sponsored by Pinokio Hoppers|Paintball Asylum|Empire Paintball

#19 Tmaned

Tmaned

I inspired Prome's member title!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:42 PM

right on.

the hand, you need it.

Moar liek pimp hand, amirite?

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#20 J. Thompson #5150

J. Thompson #5150

Smiling Like a Killer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:53 PM

Oh trust, I've got the pimp hand, I just save it for teammates that aint gettin' it done.

Posted Image
2ndCoat Paintball

is proudly sponsored by

ICU Paintball - Valken - Kohn Sports - TechT - Exalt - KM Straps

#21 P51

P51

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

Burn her house down. Text "bitch" to her at the last minute. Posted Image

Both are tempting... Neither are rational :(

P51's Feedback

#22 Tmaned

Tmaned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

'Specially that last one.

"Experience is a nice way to say you've had your ass handed to you in a very unpleasant way and you learned something from it." Rob Rubin
"I'm certified to administer first-aid massages in the event of female breast trauma. I have a card and everything."- Prometheanflame
"You can wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first. The numbers come back, and it sure as hell ain't the lucky one, son."

#23 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:38 AM

Ahem... allow me to give you a bit of advice
Posted Image
...That is all, thank you.

Posted Image

#24 Syko22

Syko22

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:41 AM

" I've thought through every single scenario, everything that could have been going on in her head, and every possible reason she could be mad at me."

I'm willinng to bet that you haven't scratched the surface of that womans brain and I don't think any guy will ever know what's going on in there heads.
Vice President of No MOre Twilight

#25 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:02 PM

Burn her house down. Text "bitch" to her at the last minute. Posted Image

Their quite rational... :dodgy:
Anyways, it just sounds like stereotypical drama. Drop her, if she comes back to you asking whats wrong or what not, dont trust. Accept her back if you want, but I wouldnt trust her as far as I could throw her for a good long while.

#26 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:05 PM

Regarding trying to understand women, I suggest we kidnap one and perform operations on it.
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

#27 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:06 PM

^ Brilliance!... because we all know women have a special organ inside filled with papers that explain their thought process. :dodgy:

#28 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

^ Brilliance!... because we all know women have a special organ inside filled with papers that explain their thought process. :dodgy:

Minus the dodgy, I think we're onto something.

We need an underground laboratory and several specimens. There we can recreate daily life and analyze their behavior.

We could be millionaires if we pull this off.

Posted Image

#29 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:11 PM

Lol slightly bipolar?
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#30 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

We need an underground laboratory and several specimens. There we can recreate daily life and analyze their behavior.

:mellow:

You collect the specimens, I build the lab.

#31 Scheele

Scheele

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

^ Brilliance!... because we all know women have a special organ inside filled with papers that explain their thought process. Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll go get my windowless van and the chlorophorm.
Dirt. Army

#32 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:40 PM

^ Brilliance!... because we all know women have a special organ inside filled with papers that explain their thought process. Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll go get my windowless van and the chlorophorm.

Come with me, I know where we can get a bunch of 'em.

Posted Image

#33 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

Scheele, you forgot the spray paint for your van, youve gotta spray paint "Free Louis Vuitton Purses on the side"

#34 Scheele

Scheele

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

An epic plan is in motion, gentleman. We shall create a new world, one which no man is left wondering WTF his girlfriend is talking about.

If creating such a place requires us to kidnap random woman, at least we'll have some fun while we are out to better mankind.

Dirt. Army

#35 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

I congratulate you, gentlemen. *takes puff from pipe*

I think we shall be rich and famous after this endeavor.

Posted Image

#36 Tmaned

Tmaned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

I'm getting out the top hat and monocle as we speak.

#37 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:03 PM

I'm getting out the top hat and monocle as we speak.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 Scheele

Scheele

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:08 PM

Mhmm. Indeed.

I do say that the man in the image you posted has a quite impressive mullet, my good sir.
Dirt. Army

#39 Raptor

Raptor

Your gene pool could use a little chlorine.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,256 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:18 PM

Regarding trying to understand women, I suggest we kidnap one and perform operations on it.

Posted Image

#40 Scheele

Scheele

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

Posted Image

Gentleman, we've been infiltrated!
Dirt. Army

#41 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image

Tar and feathers, no less? Eh, gentlemen?

Posted Image

#42 Scheele

Scheele

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Posted Image

Tar and feathers, no less? Eh, gentlemen?

Spot on!
Dirt. Army

#43 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

Yessir, indeed. My tea is growing cold and these women and growing rather bothersome.

When'll we make the abductions, capt'n?

Posted Image

#44 Scheele

Scheele

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:35 PM

We shall prepare for now and start the operation on the morrow.
Dirt. Army

#45 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

We should make a club, good sirs, regarding the role play of this operation.

Posted Image

#46 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Tracer, m' lord, Shall you undertake the process of forming such a club? And whomever the man be who suggested the donning of the top-hat and monocle, I would much rather claim my Purple suede robe and monocle and a highback leather chair. Gentlemen, I wish you ado and Lord Tracer, I wish you God Speed in the forming of this "Club" as you call it.

#47 P51

P51

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:03 PM

This morning was a bit weird. I was in a pretty grim mood, planning on not paying any attention to her at all. But then she asked me to sit next to her, and everything kind of snowballed from there into a pretty enjoyable morning. I don't really have a plan now.

I think I'm just going to wing it from here, like I do with everything else.

P51's Feedback

#48 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

This morning was a bit weird. I was in a pretty grim mood, planning on not paying any attention to her at all. But then she asked me to sit next to her, and everything kind of snowballed from there into a pretty enjoyable morning. I don't really have a plan now.

I think I'm just going to wing it from here, like I do with everything else.

Oh yeah, she's toying with you.

sigwf.png

#49 HPBbear

HPBbear

The 'Bot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

She was trying to make you jealous the other day.

If you were angry, and you sat through her bullshit and enjoyed yourself, you like her.

She probably likes you, but is conflicted/confused. Don't try anything to(o?) ballsy, you might scare her. Just go with what she says and be nice.

It'll work out. Probably.
Posted Image
Sig and Avatar by HPBbear. Darn Tootin'.
"Guests eat first... Even if you don't know who the hell they are." ~ Roland Schmidt

#50 P51

P51

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:18 PM

She was trying to make you jealous the other day.

If you were angry, and you sat through her bullshit and enjoyed yourself, you like her.

She probably likes you, but is conflicted/confused. Don't try anything to(o?) ballsy, you might scare her. Just go with what she says and be nice.

It'll work out. Probably.

I wasn't really bullshit, it was really just conversation. But yeah, I think you're right.

Someone needs to write a handbook on this shit.

P51's Feedback

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users