Photo

Community episode features episode with Paintball!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:56 PM

The "Community" episode that came on today featured a "Paintball" war in which the poeple were using colorful "paintball" pistols and unprotected faces. It was also extremely war-like. I think that this turned some people away from paintball!
[IMG]http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/onealhart54/neal.gif[/IMG]
Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never touched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god
Azodin owners club*Invert Halo Too owners club*Left handed ballers club*Budget ballers club*CENTRAL TEXAS BALLERS CLUB*CT Gnar Gnar Squad

#2 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

I posted about this in the elite gun owners club. I saw this, it had Tippmann Alaph blacks and TPX's in it all spray painted and basically ruining them.

It also had no masks at all, and the main guy shot someone point blank in the head at the end of the episode. Made me die a little inside.

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#3 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

I think this turned no one away from paintball. People are way to up tight about this stuff. The people that base life decisions off TV shows dont deserve to handle a marker anyway. I love the episode. it was quite funny.

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#4 internet91

internet91

Nino

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

Haha i posted about this last week. It was a pretty cool episode, but it did seem pretty bad because they weren't wearing gogles. I understand that full facemasks would have been bad for a tv show since they are pretty much chest up camera angles, but they could have at least worn those cheap scientist goggles you wear in biology class as a kid lol
O hay mangs
Forza Palermo!

Feedback 3/0/0

#5 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:21 PM

It had a Rotor on the alpha black!
Its a weekday. I wake up and go to school. I get teased for being weird. I know every anwser to the test but decide to forget them. I get turned down for a date. I get home, listen to people screaming constantly. My brother is crying because he lost his game, my mom blames me and tells me to find it even though I never touched it. I go to bed after eating fried food I hate. I go to sleep to repeat the cycle. Now its a weekend. I show up to the field. For the next 5 hours Im a god
Azodin owners club*Invert Halo Too owners club*Left handed ballers club*Budget ballers club*CENTRAL TEXAS BALLERS CLUB*CT Gnar Gnar Squad

#6 Kevin

Kevin

King of low-end

• BST Moderator
  • 10,210 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:43 PM

why the hell did they spray paint the guns???

I am qmto on youtube, i make funny videos because i love you all.
My Feedback 34/0/0
brasseagletechpblogo.gif

GUNS!!! Buy them please!

#7 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

What makes me mad about stuff like this is when they show people not using proper safety equipment. I think stuff like this is part of why people come to the field for the first time and don't understand the importance of their mask.

Edited by erg993, 06 May 2010 - 10:20 PM.

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#8 PBHedgehog

PBHedgehog

Mini for your g3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:05 AM

i liked it tpxs and rotors

#9 onealhart54

onealhart54

I defy gods and demons!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 09:15 PM

yeah the other day at the field this girl behind the guy i was shooting at took off her mask and whilst yelling "put your mask on" i was shot in the face.

#10 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:28 AM

It was actually a TM15 with a rotor, and they spraypainted them to take away the militaristic aspect. They did it so that they look like toys and less like war machines. Why? Probably so people would recognize it as a a game. I think the show was good and it presented paintball as fun, not dangerous.

#11 starwill

starwill

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

i actually thought the episode was awesome, i want to play like that so bad, it would be sick! I wonder what they did with all the tpx's though, i wanna buy one :lol:

#12 Rangel

Rangel

Windy City Warriors- CPX Sports-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:17 PM

All i gotta say is i want to get laid on the field next time lol

#13 PredatorPaintball

PredatorPaintball

Whatchu know bout 600 subscribers!? ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:08 PM

why the hell did they spray paint the guns???

Cuz they feel the need to be Bad Asses Like that :P

The "Community" episode that came on today featured a "Paintball" war in which the poeple were using colorful "paintball" pistols and unprotected faces. It was also extremely war-like. I think that this turned some people away from paintball!

But the audience isnt knowledgable that a paintball gun can do damage to the face. When their watching the show thats not the first thing that pops into their mind.

#14 logain

logain

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:36 AM

I think this turned no one away from paintball. People are way to up tight about this stuff. The people that base life decisions off TV shows dont deserve to handle a marker anyway. I love the episode. it was quite funny.

this.

#15 radaradara

radaradara

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

whoops wrong thread XD

Edited by radaradara, 21 June 2010 - 04:44 AM.

#16 Draft

Draft

Black Metall Kommando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:30 AM

+1

People need to stop being so whiney about Paintball in the media.

Paintball is looked at as a war game.

The mainstream media could care less about tournament paintball; it really isn't all that appealing to anyone except hardcore players.

Michigan 'Baller #32
Task Force 68 - CPT - Michigan Wraith Battalion XO
My gearbag sale (Venomwear, Empire, Signed gear!)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users