Jump to content


Photo

Could i get a muppet jersey or jerseys?


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 shonn greene

shonn greene

    Look at my Horse.

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Under Your Bed.... No Seriously Dallas Texas

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

does techpb sell muppet jerseys if so id probally buy a couple.
-if youre under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in your sig
-98% of players have there parents buy there gear if you are in the other 2% put this in ur sig.
Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive 98% of paintball players wipe, if u have the balls of the 2% who dont put this in your sig.
Posted Image

#2 Kitty

Kitty

    Feline With a Gun

  • Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Georgia

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:16 PM

Muppets jerseys are sold by Muppet-mowers.com
You just missed the last run for a while there are still a couple of sandannas but thats it :)

#3 shonn greene

shonn greene

    Look at my Horse.

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Under Your Bed.... No Seriously Dallas Texas

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:39 PM

ok thanks:P
-if youre under 18 and pay for your own gear, put this in your sig
-98% of players have there parents buy there gear if you are in the other 2% put this in ur sig.
Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive 98% of paintball players wipe, if u have the balls of the 2% who dont put this in your sig.
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users