4 replies to this topic

#1 DumbDumb

DumbDumb

Proudly Sponsored by Dye Paintball And Blades And Triggers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:52 AM

Does any one know how to convert the Pure Energy Fibre wrap hpa tank into a Lpa tank.
I Heard its possible, with out a mod. Its built in?? I have no idea how to do this, but there is a way.
Please could someone post a tutorial or something?
Proudly Sponsored By:
Dye Paintball
Blades And Triggers

#2 Z3R0

Z3R0

Spontaneous Hate Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:54 AM

Pretty sure you can buy a new springpack that you just install by removing the top half of the reg and pulling the old springstack out... do a Google search for "Pure Energy HPA low pressure springs" or something.

-Z3R0

EDIT: Found them...

Edited by Z3R0, 08 December 2008 - 10:55 AM.

sledgehammerbanner2.jpg
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8, Hybrid NXT, E-Mag

Classic/Pump/SC Mag, Brassterling, CCM 86'd SuperStocker, 2008 Grey Ghost, VM-68 EXC

#3 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:55 AM

The idea is that you take some of the Belleville springs out of it. How many -- well you let us know. :P

#4 Z3R0

Z3R0

Spontaneous Hate Machine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,211 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:00 AM

That could work, too, I suppose. Not sure how comfortable I would be with that, haha. Before you do either of these things though, make sure you have a gauged ASA to measure the output with. Just get an old ASA, put a 1000PSI or higher gauge on it (and plug any other ports it may have), and then put it on the tank...

-Z3R0

sledgehammerbanner2.jpg
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8, Hybrid NXT, E-Mag

Classic/Pump/SC Mag, Brassterling, CCM 86'd SuperStocker, 2008 Grey Ghost, VM-68 EXC

#5 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,858 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:03 AM

That could work, too, I suppose. Not sure how comfortable I would be with that, haha. Before you do either of these things though, make sure you have a gauged ASA to measure the output with. Just get an old ASA, put a 1000PSI or higher gauge on it (and plug any other ports it may have), and then put it on the tank...

-Z3R0

Nope - it ain't the smartest idea and I would imagine the reg would become inconsistant. It's the old Angel A4 trick. Making a high pressure tank work on an Angel. Remove some shims on the stock Angel reg.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users