• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Abomb

Abomb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

So I ref and help out at Crossfire, just curious if anyone here has been there, and what they thought. Ya know looking for some feedback.
Thanks ahead of time.

#2 Abra Volta

Abra Volta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:03 PM

The woodsball area looks nice, but haven't been out there on a hot weekend to see how the bugs are.
But the prices on paint are insane. Instant turn-off for me.
Ego7 + Rotor + 90/4500 Ninja
PMR + Prophecy + 62/3000 Steelie

#3 5N1P3R

5N1P3R

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

I have played there.

Woodsball fields are fun to play in and are in pretty good shape.

Hyperball field: Cool field, but grass sucks (if there is any). Would be nice if that grew back in.

Airball field: Is it even set up yet?

#4 GTFOPN

GTFOPN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:00 PM

How do you get there?? i've tried many times to get there but i could NOT find it. could you help?

#5 Abra Volta

Abra Volta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:23 PM

I'm assuming you at least found the road next to the hotel and that has a fire station on the corner?

I'm betting you did what I did. I kept looking for it during the week...when they are closed. On the weekends they put out a little steel ramp and a small sign. But basically if you're on that road, you will see a random dirt road heading off into the woods. That's the road. Just follow that around (about 200 yards or so).

And oh, stick to the right. There is a small fork where the road branches, you'll want the right side one.

I should be out there this weekend.
Ego7 + Rotor + 90/4500 Ninja
PMR + Prophecy + 62/3000 Steelie

#6 GTFOPN

GTFOPN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 05:56 PM

I'm assuming you at least found the road next to the hotel and that has a fire station on the corner?

I'm betting you did what I did. I kept looking for it during the week...when they are closed. On the weekends they put out a little steel ramp and a small sign. But basically if you're on that road, you will see a random dirt road heading off into the woods. That's the road. Just follow that around (about 200 yards or so).

And oh, stick to the right. There is a small fork where the road branches, you'll want the right side one.

I should be out there this weekend.

hey thanks alot. i'll see if i can go this weekend also. i have some other things to do but i'll prob. be there. and again thank you alot!

#7 bloodemaster

bloodemaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:47 AM

you guys got a pro-shop there?

#8 ego_bert

ego_bert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

are there alot of ppl usually there on saturdays ive been thinkin bout comin down to come play but wasnt sure if it would be worth it

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users