• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 newfie709

newfie709

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:50 PM

Hey guys, this is my first post here. I have some issues here about my new TM-7. Limited edition olive! Anyways, I tried shooting some paint threw it there yesterday and Im having some issues with something internally. First off, there is a new battery installed. Input pressure is a constant 200psi. I just last night too out the bolt and cleaned it/lubed it and put it back in with the same issue occurring. The issue is, when fire the marker either with or without paint, it sounds like the bolt Isn't getting enough air to it to fire. Balls will barely come out of the barrel. Almost like there is this sticking sound? Any ideas? Solenoid or poppet? Its bran new just opened Friday and i cant use it >< sigh....

#2 M 4 R Z 4 N E K

M 4 R Z 4 N E K

CHOCOLATE FTW :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:02 PM

will the bolt get stuck forward?
Posted Image
Official Cocker owner # 33
I once reported another member for giving me false information on the I gun had bought from him, he said it shot lasers.......when i got it all it did was fire paintballs
[quote]I've seen the "regulars" playing on the field with guns that look
like Shrek masturbated on them./quote]

#3 newfie709

newfie709

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

i didnt look at the bolt when i fired it, i forgot. i will do that tomorrow soon as i get up. say if it does get stuck forward, what causes that issue. Also, my spring IS on correctly.

#4 Lord of the stuff and shit

Lord of the stuff and shit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:42 AM

This may not be my place to talk, but I belive you have a bad solinoid as a lot of tm-7 had bad solinoids, though I sugest you try to clean out the solinoid becuase there may just be some factory junk in there.

#5 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

Pain is irrelevent, yet inevitable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:48 PM

I have a BT TM-7 Olive too!
I would assume that it would be the solenoid, I had some trouble with mine, and I had Kee themselves fix it, they threw on a brand new solenoid, and it works flawlessly, I even think they even put the solenoid upgrade onto it, because it sounds quiter now.
Just contact BT, and see if they can just have you ship them your gun, and have them replace it.

Posted Image
Yes, I work at Wal*Mart, got a problem with that?

#6 Scheele

Scheele

I sell propane and propane accessories.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:58 PM

This may not be my place to talk, but I belive you have a bad solinoid as a lot of tm-7 had bad solinoids, though I sugest you try to clean out the solinoid becuase there may just be some factory junk in there.

Not your place to talk?? But you're right. There were issues with the first few TM-7 solenoids. It was mostly the unbelievably thick factory grease but a few ran into real issues. That would be why there is an improved TM solenoid available. It's covered under waranty if you run into issues but if you'd rather not have to worry about it ou just drop in the new noid.
Dirt. Army
Dirt. Apparel: all Canadian made, all dirty as fuck.
Dirt. Apparel Website is up and running. Also check out the Facebook.

#7 Lord of the stuff and shit

Lord of the stuff and shit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:38 PM

Not your place to talk?? But you're right. There were issues with the first few TM-7 solenoids. It was mostly the unbelievably thick factory grease but a few ran into real issues. That would be why there is an improved TM solenoid available. It's covered under waranty if you run into issues but if you'd rather not have to worry about it ou just drop in the new noid.

I not really a milsim guy but yeah

#8 theirish89

theirish89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:12 PM

my friend just had the same problem occur right after we dropped in the upgrade solenoid and bolt. Assuming it was the solenoid i took it out and replaced it with the original which worked flawlessly before but it's doing the same thing. i find it hard to believe that the old one crapped out right when he got a new one that was a dud. It's def installed the right way around and there are no leaks whatsoever. The bolt isn't sticking that we can tell. It's moving with all modes working. Any ideas?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users