24 replies to this topic

#1 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

:O la gasp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:54 PM

i know theres a bunch of people from north carolina here >:\ this place shouldnt be a dead zone . we need more people to post here

#2 live_rich_die_poor

live_rich_die_poor

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:56 PM

I have tried a couple times but doesn't seem to work.
A man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked
his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS

"There is two things in life I hate, losing and cancer." - Kenny Powers

Tampa Bay Damage Fan # 7

#3 bigfootpm

bigfootpm

Not A Newbie Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:42 PM

When ever i check there is barley ever new posts. I think it wold be cool to meet a few more people to play with.

#4 mrmeatloaf5

mrmeatloaf5

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:39 AM

im from north carolina feel free to shoot me a pm and we will meet up sometime i play pump so if theres any other pump players who wanna meet up

#5 bigfoot13

bigfoot13

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 08:55 PM

ya every one just ignores this sub forum. where at in NC do yall stay

#6 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:01 PM

i live in youngsville and im trying to get out to play more but some things have come up and i can get out much XD so when im out i'll post in here

#7 Archy

Archy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

I'm new from youngsville and the only place I know of is gotcha which I'm not going to lie sucks a bit, the staff there except a few refs are mean. Any other fields you know of?

Back into the daily grind.

#8 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

there black river in angier/coats and fayetteville and pbc in greensboro and boss up in charlotte so far the Br Farm location is only about 1:30 mins away from youngsville but its well worth it( thats the one in coats) and welcome to the forum im hopeing the north carolina section gives more lively. but yea gotcha isnt great but now they have started electro sundays so anybody with a electionic marker can go out and play there for like 15 bucks plus paint. but i would still go to black river in a heart beat

#9 RogueSpartan

RogueSpartan

Pain is Temporary Victory is Forever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

i know im a not From North Carolina i just stumbled in here but trying making a "North Carolina Ballers Club" in here to talk about meeting up or Just Off topic chat and put it in your Sig so there is a common place to talk ect... Just a idea

Don't make fun of the handicapped paintballs! They are people too!..weird misshapen useless people...What was I talking about again?

Posted Image
*Budget Baller Clan* Feedback

#10 mrmeatloaf5

mrmeatloaf5

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:46 PM

im from raleigh but now i live in wake forest i play in durham xtreme kombat used to be triangle paintball

#11 sunnyboy

sunnyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:34 PM

there black river in angier/coats and fayetteville and pbc in greensboro and boss up in charlotte so far the Br Farm location is only about 1:30 mins away from youngsville but its well worth it( thats the one in coats) and welcome to the forum im hopeing the north carolina section gives more lively. but yea gotcha isnt great but now they have started electro sundays so anybody with a electionic marker can go out and play there for like 15 bucks plus paint. but i would still go to black river in a heart beat

www.cdpaintball.com this place is pretty fun and some fun senarios
(SNIFF, sniff) "dude wats that smell"...... 'i farted' ~_~ "bro not in the bunker jeez"

#12 randosity

randosity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:26 PM

in Gastonia, near Charlotte, I play at behind enemy lines paintball.
http://www.youtube.c...ckshotPaintball <----- meh utube
Destruction Inc. Scenerio team!
BST FEEDBACK----> Feedback forum

#13 Collie Dog

Collie Dog

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:59 AM

Boss paintball i9s in Concord...Then of course you have Paintball Centrals in a few places like Matthews.
President of Carolina Ballers Club!

#14 edgarham

edgarham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

Anybody near Burlington? I'm going to start playing soon and would like to visit any nearby fields. Pm me if you live anywhere around here.

#15 jdogg33

jdogg33

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:55 PM

Anybody near Burlington? I'm going to start playing soon and would like to visit any nearby fields. Pm me if you live anywhere around here.

Your right down the road from pbc gboro. The best field around and lots of legit ballers. Home of last weekends xball d4 and pro am cfoa winning teams.

#16 NolanLovesPB

NolanLovesPB

Wear a Cup - Two's Company, Three's a Crowd.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

im in. ill add this to my bookmarks. I'm from the Raleigh area. I go to the Farm in Angier. Anyone else go there? I'm Trying to find some more friends to go up there and play with. but its hard for me to get up there since i cant drive yet.
2011 Rail W/ Hybrid On/Off ASA, White Camo Dye I4, NXe Pack, 50/4500 PE Stubby, Reloader B W/ Rip Drive, C.K. Black Star Backplate, Virtue Crown, Dye Jersey, '09 Limited Edition PE Pants
Posted ImageDynasty Fan Forever

#17 Paintball Is My Drug

Paintball Is My Drug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

I live in mooresville and there is no where out here to play. I am thinking about saving some money to open a field

#18 Sir Hoffman

Sir Hoffman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

I live in Greensboro and "try" to make it out to pbc in sedalia every other week.

#19 MMMerc

MMMerc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

I live in high point and play also in PBC Greensboro, actually going to play the weekend on sunday? dont know what time, if you see me come holla, i have a black sly mask and a tippmann 98 with a apex 2, i should also have a black vest on and a head wrap.

#20 headshotallday

headshotallday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:21 AM

in Gastonia, near Charlotte, I play at behind enemy lines paintball.

bro i live in shelby u should hit me up sometimes facebook ali proctor im the kid with the blue hat on

#21 lazzrpb

lazzrpb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

i know im a not From North Carolina i just stumbled in here but trying making a "North Carolina Ballers Club" in here to talk about meeting up or Just Off topic chat and put it in your Sig so there is a common place to talk ect... Just a idea

sounds good I would defidently put that in my sig
Upped project salvo

http://www.techpb.co...1

#22 gnarlee

gnarlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

I live in the charlotte area and play at boss

#23 Vlocityfan104

Vlocityfan104

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

if anybody is intrested there is a official carolina ballers club in the members club area

#24 swiftblade13

swiftblade13

he that is

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Boss paintball i9s in Concord...Then of course you have Paintball Centrals in a few places like Matthews.

actually they only have a store in Mathews not a field :/

#25 Tarheels97

Tarheels97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

www.cdpaintball.com this place is pretty fun and some fun senarios

Hey that's the field I play at when you playing again? Anyone else in the Hickory and Taylorsville area hit that field up.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users