• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dune Dx

Dune Dx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:01 AM

I was just curious if anybody else was at Uni atm. I'm at Hull University and in my second year. Joined the paintball society here which is pretty good. Last year it was a bit sucky but we've a new president and stuff actually gets organised! We're looking to enter a tournament in the new year and maybe just maybe the University league next academic year.

#2 Guest_lego_*

Guest_lego_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:48 PM

yeh man i go to university in wrexham, north wales i havent actually checked out if our uni has a society ill pop down to the main campuss on my lunch tomorow and check it out! if it does hey!..maybe we might play against eachotha sometime. what kind of tournaments do you play in sup-air,scenario etc???

#3 hopeunreal

hopeunreal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:39 AM

UWE Bristol.

THere is a paintball team here.
The signature in this location has been removed due to FORUM RULES VIOLATIONS. Please check this link : FORUM RULES AND REGS and feel free to repost your signature according to the guidelines set by this forum.

No Referral Links

#4 Kitty

Kitty

Feline With a Gun

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:28 AM

Yep UWE Bristol are my boys :)

They have great facilities, including there own 3-man reball field.

There is a student cup in march I think I am trying to finish organising it, a time for all students to come together and scrim for giggles in snetterton norfolk.

#5 Searley

Searley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:14 AM

im not in uni but i am in college? if that counts for anything? no? didnt think so.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users