26 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Alright fellas, I was considering running a practice this weekend, but I think I want to give everyone one more week off.

Everyone needs to get the essentials before we start going hard. Here is the list of things I HIGHLY recommend-

1 - cleats - I recommend nike landsharks, $35 @ Sports Authority
2 - knee pads - this is a MUST HAVE for airball, I recommend Dye C9's
3 - elbow pads - another must have for airball, I recommend Dye C9's
4 - pants - pickup whatever you can find that's good and on sale. Check out ANSGear or TechPB's online sale hunter, but get some new pants
5 - jersey - meh, doesn't matter
6 - mask & lense - everyone needs to inspect their lenses. Been more than 4 or 5 months since you replace the lense in your mask? Time to get a new one
7 - gun - is your gun works properly? Eyes? Reg? Board? Everything setup and working perfectly? If on a budget, contact me about getting a 2010 PMR or ETEK 3 LT
8 - hopper - is your working properly? Halos only last about 100 cases and the battery dies, remember that. I recommend Pinokio
9 - tank - no reason to be using a 3000psi. Contact me about getting a ninja tank, 68CI if you are shorter than 5'10", 70CI if you are over 6'
10- gloves - stings alot less when you wear gloves
11 - slider shorts - stings alot less when you hip slide when you have slider shorts
12 - gearbag - make sure you have a FULL set of allen keys, batteries, lube, spare parts, detents, your manual, microfiber cloths, etc
13 - paint - we'll get our paint agreements and sponsorships worked up this week. We'll be shooting the same paint in practices and in tournaments. You're not saving any money shooting white box, when you have to shoot twice as much to get a break on someone. I dig RPS Premium Green & Gold (muhahahahaha) but that's just me.

Alot of people are using broken, outdated shit. That's not going to last on the airball field once I tear into you. So let's take another week off, and get our shit up to date.

Post up any questions

#2 Bobslob665

Bobslob665

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

Hell yea...hey mike did you get my gun working and in order?

USF SON!!!

message me about herbal incense.

#3 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:46 PM

Your PMR has been a nightmare. Replaces the eyes and the battery / microswitch harness, and found out it's your board that's cooked. You are up about $35 in parts so far. I need to see which will be cheaper, a Virtue board or another stock Proto Board. Also your detents were shot, so I'll need to order those as well.

That gun needed some serious fucking help bro, holy shit

#4 Bobslob665

Bobslob665

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

Your PMR has been a nightmare. Replaces the eyes and the battery / microswitch harness, and found out it's your board that's cooked. You are up about $35 in parts so far. I need to see which will be cheaper, a Virtue board or another stock Proto Board. Also your detents were shot, so I'll need to order those as well.

My board wasn't cooked. It worked just fine. All i needed was new eyes and it to be tuned to fix it from being inconsistant. and there was nothing wrong with the battery/ microswitch harness. and the detents might have been worn but it never double fed. It's awesome for you to look at it and what not for me. But i'm not banking right now.

Idk if were talking about the same gun. I have a blue/silver PM7 not PMR.
USF SON!!!

#5 usfbulls13

usfbulls13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

hell yeah!!! I'll be counting down the days!
Sherwin Mashkouri
USF Paintball Officer

#6 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 03:41 AM

Even though practice isn't until next week i'm going to ball it up this week Mike, is Blitzkrieg basically what Kohn's use to be? Garcia and I are thinking of just doing some rec ball on a xball field and the only place that seems to get people anymore that are willing to do that is Blitzkrieg but if i'm wrong let me know.

#7 PhatMatt88

PhatMatt88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

damn!!! i wanna play so bad!!! lol holy crap. not playing is driving me to drink!!! please tell me some guys are down to ball this weekend. even if we just play instaed of practice lol. post/call/text me if your down 321-794-8171!!! peace

#8 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:39 AM

well we installed brand new eyes in the gun, they still don't work. that means it's a board issue

I'll call Dye and see how much a new board is, and when I order it I'll get two new detents also

#9 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

Even though practice isn't until next week i'm going to ball it up this week Mike, is Blitzkrieg basically what Kohn's use to be? Garcia and I are thinking of just doing some rec ball on a xball field and the only place that seems to get people anymore that are willing to do that is Blitzkrieg but if i'm wrong let me know.

Blitz is good on Sundays for pickup xball games, CFP is also good on weekends, again sundays being better. If I have transportation by sunday ill be out at cfp, if my car is still down ill prob head to blitz.

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

CFP D3X / USF Paintball - Go Bulls!

Central Florida Paintball - Best tournament field / series in FL!

Blitzkrieg Paintball - Where the Bulls Play!

F**K BP

#10 Bobslob665

Bobslob665

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

well we installed brand new eyes in the gun, they still don't work. that means it's a board issue

I'll call Dye and see how much a new board is, and when I order it I'll get two new detents also

man i don't have alot of money to pour into the gun. Just leave it blind or what not.
USF SON!!!

#11 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:36 AM

I'm down phatmatt i'll text you, i'm pretty sure if cfp is still the way it use to be right before i quit sundays are busy but only teams are out there, not really the best place for pick up games. Kohns was better for pick up games which blitzkrieg seems to be the new kohns, so I say blitzkrieg unles we can get enough people to run our own squad at cfp on sunday.

#12 agalvis

agalvis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:01 PM

yeah i am down to ball this weekend

#13 tigga5689

tigga5689

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

I can make it next weekend unless I have something written down back at my apt. Couldn't do anything this weekend as it is graduation weekend for the kiddies and my fam is doin stuff. Cya next weekend!

#14 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

Good practice today guys, held our own against the d4/d3 line and did work on the two d5 lines. Fun despite the humidity.

btw " don't leave your gear behind " :rolleyes:

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

CFP D3X / USF Paintball - Go Bulls!

Central Florida Paintball - Best tournament field / series in FL!

Blitzkrieg Paintball - Where the Bulls Play!

F**K BP

#15 usfbulls13

usfbulls13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

yeah we did really good today, got some good games in and definitely held our own.
Sherwin Mashkouri
USF Paintball Officer

#16 Bobslob665

Bobslob665

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

I'll be there, I didn't get to make it because my car shit on me today...YAY.
USF SON!!!

#17 GreenBeret Trey

GreenBeret Trey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:30 PM

Good practice today guys, held our own against the d4/d3 line and did work on the two d5 lines. Fun despite the humidity.

Who left gear behind?

Also where is next week's practice going to be held?

#18 usfbulls13

usfbulls13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

Who left gear behind?

Brian left his dm9 after he reminded me not to leave anything behind haha. Practice next week is at CFP.
Sherwin Mashkouri
USF Paintball Officer

#19 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

btw " don't leave your gear behind " Posted Image

Who left gear behind?

Brian left his dm9 after he reminded me not to leave anything behind haha. Practice next week is at CFP.

Yeah haha that **** sucked. First time ever in my 6 years of playing paintball I left my gun behind, after telling everyone to make sure to grab their shit before they leave lol.

#20 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:02 PM

Oh and also great practice this weekend we definitely held our own considering we're still getting use to playing with one another and still don't have any "set" lines technically. Those last 2 games were definitely some great show of aggresive play style also.

#21 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

^^^^ cash money Brian, I love it

He would have been on the phone with me an hour later

"uhhhhhhhh god mike, someone bucked my shit at the field yo!"

hahahahahaha

#22 agalvis

agalvis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:51 PM

Oh and also great practice this weekend we definitely held our own considering we're still getting use to playing with one another and still don't have any "set" lines technically. Those last 2 games were definitely some great show of aggresive play style also.

yeah man, that was a great day of paintball,
me going to the x off brake and shooting s1 in the face made my day lol

#23 tigga5689

tigga5689

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:17 AM

speaking of things left behind.....I think I left my pod pack in one of yall's trucks/car from CFP practice awhile back. :S

#24 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:54 AM

^^^^ cash money Brian, I love it

He would have been on the phone with me an hour later

"uhhhhhhhh god mike, someone bucked my shit at the field yo!"

hahahahahaha

hahaha you know it Mike you know me too well bro too well

#25 GreenBeret Trey

GreenBeret Trey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 04:50 PM

Out of curiosity is this going to be only drills, or will we scrimmage some?

#26 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

Out of curiosity is this going to be only drills, or will we scrimmage some?

scrimmage, we'll see if we learned anything at the last "drills only" practice we had against the teams out there

#27 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 07:01 AM

One thing I'd like to discuss this practice also is who's serious about playing tournament wise and who's just wanting to play recball like once a month if that's cool with you Mike. This way so maybe we can start building lines and we can all get comfortable with who we're playing with or even a full on x-ball squad if we have enough committed players.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users