Photo

Willie Galarza Is the most awesome Old Guy!

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#1 Frag

Frag

Thread Killer:(

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:32 PM

Who's the guy that fixes the forums when Mike breaks them? Who is the Hispanic causin' panic?

WILLIE!!!!

Show your appreciation to the man behind the scenes!

Members:

1.) Frag
2.) M01R
3.) Forrest
4.) Dalton
5.) Plattypus
6.) live_rich_die_poor
7.) pinkyy
8.) Hambone-12
9.) nicknack171
10.) PbNewbie
11.) IhasAcellular
12.) ILikePaintball
13.) kace922
14.) JBaller
15.) orangataun
16.) metsfan521
17.) tippmannr
18.) Miss_Hell
19.) cockerpunk
20.) Ced
21.) sticktodrum
22.) krush
23.) CHIpballer623
24.) cool5412
25.) Konner96
26.) x28marqlover
27.) etekego1101
28.) CdnNinja
29.) Ollie63
30.) Rawrr
31.) jderrill
32.) chadders
33.) p8ntballfreak18
34.) brokeballr14
35.) Kyle7735
36.) ShadowZero
37.) cavemag
38.) SIEFKA
39.) (Insert Creative Name)
40.) MZinCamo
41.) link10983
42.) **Peachie**
43.) 86Touge
44.) Taxarod
45.) Spitlebug
46.) Senior SL8R
47.) pblover123456789
48.) etekgirl27
49.) Snake Doctor78
50.) erg993
51.) Sasquatch
52.) canadarulez
53.) squire
54.) obsidianjeff
55.) Morgan-Crp
56.) pizimp
57.) Sexypaki55
58.) PaintSlinger510
59.) qwertyuiop
60.) slinky

Edited by slinkyaroo, 17 December 2011 - 05:34 AM.

"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#2 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:52 AM

meh he didn't wanna be red on the that 70s fan club so im not gonna join his

First After Mike!

what did I tell about doing that?

"If at first you don't succeed pump, pump again." -me

#3 M01R

M01R

It's using the trees!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,156 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 12:52 AM

Fuck yeah!

Willie is the MAN!

You gotta be careful. Don't just go in there with hopes you'll be done in a few seconds, take time, make designs, put your name in it. Whatever. It gets the job done, and you feel good after, knowing nobodycan steal your junk, because your name is engraved in your manhair.

Sickest Gearbag Sale on TechPB! Check it out!

#4 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

I talked to Willie about this myself over Facebook. He loves this. Come on! Show your appreciation!
"The Eagle born to those who pledge their lives and sacred honor was smiled upon by God and freed from chains and iron collar. He is held aloft on unity, and by History revered for preserving peace through strength his wings now reach across two hundred years...but for each of those and one year more. God has smiled upon The Corps...from the Barbary coast, to the Eastern sand, by sword, by gun or by hand. So it's been said and shall be weighed: Though many are born...few are "made". Faithful Always they shall remain...DOGS TO LET LOOSE WHEN WAR IS WAGED."

#5 Forrest

Forrest

It's gonna be a bloodbath!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:32 PM

Hell yeah!! Willie is super awesome!

#6 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:34 PM

Add me in!

#7 Plattypus

Plattypus

You are FAT. First After Ten. - Ced.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,570 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:34 PM

I'm in!

Fuck yeah Willie, you rock! Like the Beatles. :)

If you get shot in the jaw you remember you are playing paintball, man the fuck up and say thank you sir, may I have another. - Cdn

Southern California Ballers Club - Grazi #69 - Brotastic Bro Club of Win V.1
My Feedback +3/0/0
Posted Image

#8 live_rich_die_poor

live_rich_die_poor

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:40 PM

Sign me up too. Willie is amazing and can't say thank you enough for his hard work for techpb.
A man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked
his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS

"There is two things in life I hate, losing and cancer." - Kenny Powers

Tampa Bay Damage Fan # 7

#9 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

I'm in!

<3 Platty

#10 Plattypus

Plattypus

You are FAT. First After Ten. - Ced.

• Members
  • 8,570 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 10:50 PM

I'm in!

<3 Platty

:lol:

<3 Willie & Frag.

If you get shot in the jaw you remember you are playing paintball, man the fuck up and say thank you sir, may I have another. - Cdn

Southern California Ballers Club - Grazi #69 - Brotastic Bro Club of Win V.1
My Feedback +3/0/0
Posted Image

#11 pinkyy

pinkyy

I'm slightly alive...

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,243 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:59 PM

Might as well sign me up to, since Willie saw my sexy dance, Ill join the sexy Willie fan club xD
To those brave men and women who fought for their lives, who fought to save our lives. We stand at attention in honor of our fallen ones.

Lest We Forget those who fought so hard, never be forgotten. Never take anything for granted, always remember always respect.. ♥

Citrus Connection Scenario Paintball. Me, Crazy Dancing Pink Pant, Crazy Eyed Canadian..

#12 Hambone-12

Hambone-12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Go Willie!!
Smart Parts - Our name is synonymous with destroying paintball, so we "branched" out into DLX and GI Milsim...We also wanted to bring paintball into the affordable world so new players would join, so the first 50 cal marker we released was an $850 Impulse...
"Pump Is for Chumps" -Remi
Pmr 09-Superstock 05

#13 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:58 PM

Go Willie!!

That mean you're joining?

#14 live_rich_die_poor

live_rich_die_poor

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

Go Willie!!

That mean you're joining?

He has to, there is no turning back now.:lol:
A man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked
his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - VICTORIOUS

Tampa Bay Damage Fan # 7

#15 nicknack171

nicknack171

Punkwork Intern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:01 PM

i love willie sign me up
Minnesota Ballers Club My Youtube!
"Dont drink nick,stay in school and dont smoke"- Gordon "Cockerpunk", while smoking and drinking at ll3
Im under 18 and pay for all my gear. but i also dont pay heating,water,electrical bills, car,health,home insurance. so props to you guys who have real payments and still play paintball

#16 PbNewbie

PbNewbie

^ Didnt like that computer anyways^

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

Il join.
First count: 8

#17 ILikePaintball

ILikePaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

Il join.

Me too :P add my name

#18 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:08 PM

Im a willie fanboy!

IM IN!!!!!!!!

Can we wage war against the mike fanclub? (if there is one..)

Posted Image

#19 ILikePaintball

ILikePaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Im a willie fanboy!

IM IN!!!!!!!!

Can we wage war against the mike fanclub? (if there is one..)

YES WE SHOULD!!!

#20 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:31 PM

I would like to say to my members of the club that I can count on 2 hands and have spare fingers, **EDIT**(wow, make it both hands and one foot.) Thank you very much. I really appreciate to see that people like what I am doing and support the cause. I try to lead by example as much as I can. I am far from perfect but I bust my ass to make up for my short falls. So thank you all. It is cool to know I have a fan club now.

I am officially cool now. :)

#21 Đάłŧŏ&#

Đάłŧŏ&#

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

I would like to say to my members of the club that I can count on 2 hands and have spare fingers, **EDIT**(wow, make it both hands and one foot.) Thank you very much. I really appreciate to see that people like what I am doing and support the cause. I try to lead by example as much as I can. I am far from perfect but I bust my ass to make up for my short falls. So thank you all. It is cool to know I have a fan club now.

You were always cool Willie ;) :tup:

Also, this club is still growing. Its only been a few days since its been started but give it time and we will have ALOT more members.

Edited by Đάłŧŏŋ, 07 June 2010 - 10:38 PM.

#22 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:41 PM

You heard it from Willie HIMSELF! Can't find enough ways to thank you Willie.

#23 kace922

kace922

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:07 AM

hell ya. Willie FTW. count me in

#24 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:36 PM

Updated! w00t. Let's get people supporting Willie da man!

#25 schulzy

schulzy

It hurts so good.

• Members
  • 14,843 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:38 PM

Willie's awesome, he edits videos and doesn't afraid of anything.

sigwf.png

#26 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:41 AM

Willie's awesome, he edits videos and doesn't afraid of anything.

so you're in?

#27 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

z0mg!!!!!11!!!one!!

Why haven't I joined this yet? When I go to events, I don't look for mike, I look for the man behind the scenesaka Willie "Hispanic Causin' Panic" Galarza.

#28 bigballa

bigballa

Who's Your Papa?!?

• Banned
  • 8,205 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 10:42 AM

Willie, you've been cool
Posted Image
13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

#29 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:02 AM

Willie "El Burro" Galarza aka The Hispanic Causin' Panic is the man behind the scenes.... And he is a beast and gets work done!!

#30 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

Anyone else guys?

#31 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:58 PM

Shouldn't it be, Willie "El Burro" Galarza? Thats how he signed my shirt...

#32 orangataun

orangataun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

sign me up, willie is the bomb in the vids. He needs to be in more. Hopefully i can afford LL and meet the man.
ego8-rotor-68/45 Pure Energy
Profilers
08 empire contact gear

#33 metsfan521

metsfan521

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:48 PM

if there is any room, add me to the list! gotta represent a fellow brooklynite

#34 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:45 PM

Alright, this is updated. WHO ELSE?!

#35 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:16 PM

Put this as your Avvy!!!!
Posted Image

#36 tippmannr

tippmannr

Ronald McDonald FTW!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,661 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

Add me!!! Willie you are da bomb!

Gewn Owners V4

MY FEEDBACK

Those charges are bullshit and you know it. How was I supposed to know he was 9?

My Photo Bucket

#37 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 12:15 AM

Updated. :) Willie is a cool guy.

#38 live_rich_die_poor

live_rich_die_poor

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:49 AM

Just wanting to contribute to the club a little and throw Willie some love and say sorry for what had happened to you at LL and the tank. :mellow:

Tampa Bay Damage Fan # 7

#39 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:46 AM

Just wanting to contribute to the club a little and throw Willie some love and say sorry for what had happened to you at LL and the tank. :mellow:

Very nicely put. :)

Willie, I'll build a tank and you can use the MG42 and mow them bitches down!

#40 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:50 AM

Props to willie for keeping his cool at LL3 with the tank incident....I don't like that pic of willie....Just doesnt fit..

#41 Miss_Hell

Miss_Hell

I'm Spunky!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

I want in! :)
Posted Image

#42 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:44 AM

Updated! Come on!

We gotta build this club up more guys, Willie does a lot for TechPB and breaks his ass over it, let's GO! :D

#43 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,120 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:50 AM

fixed the thread title.
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#44 Ced

Ced

Honorary Canadian

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:08 AM

Fixed the thread subtitle.

rogersig.png
"stfu dont jinx me ima cut you bitch" - CrazyLittle
"250+lb. men don't 'come out of nowhere'." - PrometheanFlame
"Feel free to think of me as a female anytime you want." - Rawrsome
"Ignoring a few choice posts. *rolleyes* " - Miss_Hell

#45 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:13 AM

Updated! Come on!

We gotta build this club up more guys, Willie does a lot for TechPB and breaks his ass over it, let's GO! :D

Pffft, I call him for Father's Day to wish him well. I should be head of this club. :P
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#46 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:47 PM

damn moderators pickin on my thread....

Ced...cockerpunk...you're pissin in my cereals!!!!!

#47 Miss_Hell

Miss_Hell

I'm Spunky!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 06:55 PM

What happened to the title? :(

Willie is awesome! :)
Posted Image

#48 Frag

Frag

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:15 PM

What happened to the title? :(

Willie is awesome! :)

Mods are pissin in our cereals. Oh well. Willie still the cool guy!

#49 krush

krush

KMFDM

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

<3 for W

#50 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:04 AM

I'm in, but just for the trout. ;)

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users