Photo

Looking for some players in Middle/South Tenn.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Knightmare

Knightmare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

We will be a tournament team that will sometimes play scenarios every once in a while. Hit me up if your interested!

#2 PBJUNKEY

PBJUNKEY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

We will be a tournament team that will sometimes play scenarios every once in a while. Hit me up if your interested!

Hey i would be interested in playing on your team. Most of all because i'm used to playing with my friends and they never seem to be very dedicated because i never have enough people to play at a tourny. I will turn 16 in january so ill be able to make it to most tournys and games that you have. I live in hendersonville by the way.

FEEDBACK MCB 1/0 Tech PB3/0/0

#3 snuffinpaintballs

snuffinpaintballs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:12 PM

I would be interested in your team. I'm 16 and could make it to any field/tournament in middle tn or Kentucky. I live in Gallatin btw.

#4 Kchanin

Kchanin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:41 AM

I live in lower to middle Tennessee. I love paintball I am a great speed ball player and a great woodsball player. I would like to play in tournaments. I have all my own equipment . I play at insane paintball in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Contact me if you are interested (305)-926-8870.

Edited by Kchanin, 19 July 2010 - 05:31 PM.

#5 NickDuke

NickDuke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:26 PM

hey, I'm from orlando florida. I'm 23 155 5'10. usually a front runner. I have a nasty shocker.. 68/4500 halo b. I've been on a semi pro team from 19-20. was on the Orlando Drift. I've been a paintball ref for 3 years. I know how the games played and been around the sport for a while. Looking to join a team with top level equipment and players. Looking to play in alot of tournaments.just shoot me an email back if your interested. Msg me with your teams info, guns, exp and practice schedule. coonick2006@yahoo.com will travel within 2 hours of nashville :D thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users