7 replies to this topic

#1 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:55 PM

Just a heads up, when I showed up to the field, I sat and watched the players from USF on the field for a few minutes. I'm REALLY impressed with how far this team has gone in the past couple of weeks. This club is a completely different group after that one practice.

We still have a LONG way to go, but I can tell everyone in this club is starting to get a small taste of what it's like to win some games during the scrimmages, and I can see the hunger coming out to get better.

We still have a VERY LONG road to travel before the NCPA Class A, but at least we've got the blinker on and we're pulling off the shoulder :-)

Posted Image

#2 x28marqlover

x28marqlover

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 03:56 PM

First

#3 Miss_Hell

Miss_Hell

I'm Spunky!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

Could I request some video? :wub:

It sounds like something interesting to watch, a progression to being a better team.
Posted Image

#4 x28marqlover

x28marqlover

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 04:09 PM

I am very glad that this team is moving up in the ranks. Can we have a video?

#5 Snake-Eyes

Snake-Eyes

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

that sounds a amazing series the road to a better USF team that be crazy awsome!
Posted Image

#6 usfbulls13

usfbulls13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, I'm extremely happy about today's practice. Everyone definitely stepped it up, and you could see our potential as we actually won our share of games. I'm sure it will be a long road, but it will be worth it. We're improving each week. Good job everyone, GO BULLS!! \m/
Sherwin Mashkouri
USF Paintball Officer

#7 Daniel Cura

Daniel Cura

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:11 AM

Glad to hear it was a solid practice. Wish I could have made it out but this damn cold has been after me all week and finally got my ass today. Thanks again, Mike!
Daniel Cura
USF Paintball Officer of Promotions and Sponsorships

#8 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:30 AM

Could I request some video? Posted Image

It sounds like something interesting to watch, a progression to being a better team.

Yeah we should get someone to take pics of the team and a video to see our progession that'd be awesome.
But related to the topic yes practice today was great, we need to start setting lines before we start playing so certain members don't get left out of playing many points while others like me (i'll call myself out) got to play much more since I just kept jumping on. Either way I definitely see a huge improvement with both lines from last time we had scrimmage at cfp against titus to today where we won more games than we lost, so that's always a win in the books to take home with us. If we don't have any mandatory practice this weekend I would like to get enough usf players again to run a squad at cfp or blitz if anyone else cares to join that already has my number let me know or you can pm me for it. I know it's early to start planning but the earlier the better the turn out.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users