• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 04:51 AM

Not sure if Mike is having a official practice but if not is anyone down to play at Blitz or CFP this upcoming Sunday? If we can get enough people like last Sunday i'd like to goto CFP again, definitely a lot better than Blitz was since we can get more points in and in with many different teams of different skill levels like last Sunday. But i'll goto either or.

#2 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 06:01 AM

If going to CFP I suggest Saturday, Sunday will be a ghosttown b/c of Fathers Day, I Know CFP is planning to be out there on Sat., If going to blitz, probably Sunday, but it could be dead as well, IDK

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

CFP D3X / USF Paintball - Go Bulls!

Central Florida Paintball - Best tournament field / series in FL!

Blitzkrieg Paintball - Where the Bulls Play!

F**K BP

#3 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:16 AM

Didn't even think about father's day to be honest lol kind of sad but i'll probably be doing something with the father on a day besides sunday. I'm down to play whatever day though if not i'll wait until next weekend

#4 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 08:21 AM

Oh and I just figured it being the weekend before PSP Chicago a lot of teams were going to get there last weekend grind in before the major event, at least that's how it use to be. But fathers day the weekend before the event? Ouch haha, we can always scrim cfp though if they need someone to scrim and we can get enough people to go.

#5 agalvis

agalvis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 11:44 AM

im down... but i need to know soon

#6 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:08 PM

Alright well if Matt's down we got 3 so far. Sherwin maybe down i'll have to ask him. Looks like Tampa Bay Damage is gonna be scrimming Russian Legion out there on Saturday and Sunday also. Just also read a post that Annihilators will be out there Saturday looking for someone to scrim if we can get enough people out there to make a line or two to play point after point with em.

#7 usfbulls13

usfbulls13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

yeah, i should be good to play saturday too. might need a ride, but I will let you guys know. is it CFP for sure?

EDIT: just confirmed that I'm good to play on saturday. btw, I rather go to CFP with a line.

Edited by usfbulls13, 16 June 2010 - 03:44 PM.

Sherwin Mashkouri
USF Paintball Officer

#8 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:16 PM

yeah, i should be good to play saturday too. might need a ride, but I will let you guys know. is it CFP for sure?

EDIT: just confirmed that I'm good to play on saturday. btw, I rather go to CFP with a line.

If we go to CFP I will need a ride, My car is looking like it will be mobile but not quite road ready by Friday.

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

F**K BP

#9 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:45 AM

If we go to CFP I will need a ride, My car is looking like it will be mobile but not quite road ready by Friday.

Nice man can't wait to see it running, I found another friend Emilio who is going to come out and play with us he use to play for Damage (when they were semi-pro) and Fierce most recently. If he likes the way we run things he'll be looking into joining the club and he goes to USF, would be a great addition. Either way so far I have me, Sherwin (needs ride), Matt (needs ride), Emilio and Andres that's 5 right there and I still have to ask Damian and Mike if they maybe in.

#10 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:59 AM

did we decide on Sat or Sun?

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

F**K BP

#11 usfbulls13

usfbulls13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

I don't need a ride if its on saturday. maybe as koepnick (the other mike) if he wants to play.
Sherwin Mashkouri
USF Paintball Officer

#12 agalvis

agalvis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:23 PM

i might not be able to make it saturday but sunday im open... i need to know what day asap

#13 PBMatt

PBMatt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:32 PM

I really want to get out and play but budget might hold me back this week, we will see when i get paid tomorrow. I just had to dump over $200 on hoses and clamps =/ And I am still missing a few parts.

R.I.P Jeffrey Kocab

F**K BP

#14 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:50 AM

Saturday seems to be the best day due to there will probably be more teams out there being that sunday is father's day, so I assume. I noticed at least 3 teams said they'd be out there saturday scrimming due to fathers day on sunday so sounds like our best bet. I will be texting everyone and we should try getting there around 10. So far if everyone is still in I have me, Sherwin, Matt, Damian, Andre, and Emilio and if anyone else wants to come out you're more then welcome.

#15 Brianm0121

Brianm0121

• Rendition O.G.
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:54 AM

Emilio is also trying invite like 3-4 friends I use to play with a long time ago with tourney ball so we may have enough to run 2 lines of our own out there which will be nice.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users