-No flaming, spamming, trolling
-Keep the posts on topic
-Remember one day you may have one of these and want people to fill it out, keep a good rep for yourself.
1) Name, Age, Location-Sam Cundari, 16,La Grange Ill
2) Years of paintball experience- 4 years non competitive, 2 years Tournament
3) Are you familiar with IP Board-No, but willing to learn
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with?-None
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with?- Newbie Paintball, i love to help people out and get involved in a sport that has given me some of my best friends and my beautiful girlfriend that i met when her family made her come to their family day and i let her shoot my sl74 with louis vouttion anno and she was like"wow i didnt know that you dirty guys had so much class"
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry?- Worked as a ref/gun tech for a local field as well as volunteered at another but had to quit because school started and my commute was too long. I still tech guns for my friends as well as for my team (Chicago Bad Boys)
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? Chi- Town Series D4 2nd place for the 2009 season, Living Legends 1,2,3 and a host of other local tourney's and big games.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? No
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check.- You do have my consent to do a backround check(though i doubt you'll find anything) and if i am selected to be a mod ill happily pm the appropriate person a copy of my drivers license and any other necessary paper work.
Thanks for this opportunity and i hope to continue to help the community as a moderator or as just a member of the forums.
Edited by poorballer1, 04 August 2010 - 05:47 PM.