• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RevCain

RevCain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

The Colorado Crash Major League Paintball team, based out of Denver Colorado, is the regions only NPPL Major League Paintball organization.

The Colorado Crash hopes to improve the appearance of profesional paintball by operating the team in a fashion similar to other major league sports organizations. The Crash team is developing an elaborate coaching and training platform including a general manager , head coach , captain , coordinators, and athletic director similar to those of pro teams in other sports. They also host a regional feeder team to help develop future talent.

The Crash also participates in a variety of charitble events.

The only way we can improve our image as a whole is for each of us to be an ambassador to the sport. We must strive to reflect what is best about the game , the lifestyle and the paintball community. That is the best contribution any of us can possibly offer.

Posted Image

Edited by RevCain, 22 June 2010 - 10:09 AM.

DENVER FURY SEMI PRO NPPL
COLORADO
CRASH D3 NPPL
GoFast/ Planet Eclipse / Tech PB / Dynamic / KEE /

#2 Sigma Sparda

Sigma Sparda

Proudly sponsored by ANSGear.

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,123 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:49 AM

It's great to see how well you guys are stepping up to the plate. I'll be sure to stop by and check you guys out should I ever head out west. :)
Posted Image
Rowan Platoon Frontman. Check Us Out.

(TechPB-Mike @ Jul 28 2009, 08:13 PM)
When I score first post in ANYTHING, I drive to the closest walmart, kick the doors in, and yell "I got first post mother fuckers!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

#3 Streetz

Streetz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:32 AM

It's great to see how well you guys are stepping up to the plate. I'll be sure to stop by and check you guys out should I ever head out west. :)

Well thank you for the good post.. we are trying it takes hard work the team is very thankful for tech pb and the fans it has.

#4 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:01 PM

Looking for a 16 year old? Or do you guys have an age requirement?
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users