Posted 25 June 2010 - 08:21 PM
Never played here before, mainly play at Pevs in VA
I will be up at the Rosedale field on the 3rd
- Black Proto SLG 08, Blood Red PM7, Silver Proto SLG UL 09, BT Dealta Elite, RAP4 T68, Tiberius Arms T9 & Planet Eclipse Etek Ego
- CP Barrel, Evil Barrel, Freak Barrel, DYE UL, Infamous Barrel & Two Apex Barrels
- CP Sling Trigger & CP Rake Trigger
- Three 68/4500 Ninja Tanks & Two 45/3000 Guerrilla Air Tanks
- SLG Grips & PM7 Hybird Grips
- Dye Clamping Feedneck
- HALO Invert Too w/ Rip Drive, DYE Rotor & HALO B
- Blue Empire Events, Blue Dye i4 Mask & Proto Axis
Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:53 PM
I don't have petpeeves, I just have random psychotic fucking rages.
MARYLAND BALLERS FTW
Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:12 AM
HeyHeyHey - "Studying for the MCAT is not a free "Be A Douchebag Pass". I hope you fail."
Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:50 PM
I'm not much on woods anymore, but the woods there are decent, I prefer more playing the hyperball and city fields.
Saturdays have a lot of parties and groups, so unfortunately they tend to get put on the hyperball field a lot on those days. Walk-ons tend to get stuck with woods and the city fields, but there are on average 20 or so walk-ons on Saturdays.
All in all, a good field with decent prices, hopefully more people continue to come out and play there.
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users