17 replies to this topic

#1 D.K.

D.K.

L.L.L.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,476 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 07:00 AM

It's pretty common to see a girl whining and crying about how some guy had sex with her and told her that he didn't want a relationship... Surprised?

Before we get started remember that when complaining about committed relationship topics there are very few one way substantial concrete arguments that hold their ground, nearly all of them can be reversed to the sender.

"Why do all guys want one thing?"

Well, Why do all girls want one thing? Of course, not all, it's a rather general statement. However, it's more intriguing to discover why girls are so focused on having a serious committed relationship. Why are you so focused in tying up your "fun years" to be in a relationship with one guy which generally means a decrease in friend activity, and activities with your friend to spend time with one person. Relationships often are unsuccessful, create stress, depression, and arguments. That doesn't sound very fun...

People can only take what you give. See what you show. Hear what you tell. So if you show a guy he can have sex without a commitment and you have sex, who's fault is it really? Isn't it equally foolish to give them something you don't want them to have without earning it? Are you making it clear you want to be in a serious relationship?

Another thing I don't understand is it seems that fibbing is more successful than being honest. Sure, I could lie, get whatever I want, and leave it alone after that... However since I'm being honest seems like I'm making more enemies... Truth be told, girls are creating a new liar.

I know girls, you seriously didn't want to see the reverse argument to your long lived pity statement.

#2 PbFreak1095

PbFreak1095

Planet Eclipse Fanboy?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

First. But seriously, girls are tricky creatures. It's best not to interact with them. ;)
Proud Captain of The Purple Parade
Powered and Proudly Sponsored by: Pinokio Hoppers, Planet Eclipse, and Ninja Paintball

I swear I'm >> << that close to bringing a cattle prod with me and yelling "back!!! BACK!!! (zzzzzzzz) BACK!!! ALL OF YOU!!! BACK!!!"

#3 Gtracer

Gtracer

I hate video games.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 08:13 AM

This was either copy pasted from your Facebook or your Facebook was copied pasted from this.

But I agree with what you're saying.
Cat Owners club|Dog Owners Club| Christan Ballers Club|Ballers Without Girlfriends club| Lost+Lonely Baller|Indiana Ballers Club|Was Grazi #53

Posted Image

Sponsored by Pinokio Hoppers|Paintball Asylum|Empire Paintball

#4 Draft

Draft

Black Metall Kommando

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:50 AM

Posted Image

Michigan 'Baller #32
Task Force 68 - CPT - Michigan Wraith Battalion XO
My gearbag sale (Venomwear, Empire, Signed gear!)

#5 schmidty11111

schmidty11111

shake that booty meat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:26 PM

^lmao
Kitty is the most awesome person in the world!
I <3 Kittay
I have a vibe for sale pm. Then I will make a thread so we discuss things in public.

#6 Kin

Kin

Wokka Wokka Wokka!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,275 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:44 PM

I laugh at the kind of guys that these girls think will stay with them. It gets ridiculous sometimes.
Posted Image

i dont shoot them, i greet them in the nude and invite them into my house to talk about jesus.

#7 rockout918

rockout918

Forum Storyteller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:12 PM

YES, DK! Can I get a BIG QFT!

Girls are trouble. They don't know what they want half the time, and expect you to know what they want ALL the time.

CLICK for more stories on my Tumblr When in doubt google it! UCR class of 2011. http://www.youtube.com/user/RockOut918
Haters gonna hate; Ponies gonna pwn

#8 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:16 PM

However, it's more intriguing to discover why girls are so focused on having a serious committed relationship. Why are you so focused in tying up your "fun years" to be in a relationship with one guy which generally means a decrease in friend activity, and activities with your friend to spend time with one person. Relationships often are unsuccessful, create stress, depression, and arguments. That doesn't sound very fun...

Essentially, that impulse and tendency can be traced as a survival trait developed from humans being social mammals/primates. There is similar behavior observable in other primates, and in some other species.

Most of the complexities that follow this basic tendency are the result of population growth having the effect of complex variation and social development of the "relationship".

As usual, the actual answers to these fun little questions...can get quite boring... So, I'll try to leave it there.

Go on folks.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#9 Awesomeguy512

Awesomeguy512

RAWR!! IM A DINOSAUR!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

I want to know what compelled DK to write this....

Setup: Dangerous Power G4, Proto Pro-Axis Enigma, Invert Too, Ninja 68/45, Valken Fate 2010 pants, Xo Industries pod pack, Valken Fate 2010 Jersey

If I came home with a mohawk my mom would cut off my balls and hang them on the Christmas tree....

#10 X Ray

X Ray

I can see through you

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 03:26 PM

I doubt you will get much argument here on this subject. And I don't feel like writing a ton discussing human nature.
Posted Image

#11 CHIpballer623

CHIpballer623

racks on racks on racks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,417 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:24 PM

I want to know what compelled DK to write this....

This.

Chicago Backdraft
CPX Paintball | DYE Paintball | LSD Paintball

Geo2
Legit Gearbag Sale- Stuff you actually want this time.

#12 PredatorPaintball

PredatorPaintball

Whatchu know bout 600 subscribers!? ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:30 PM

girls are from venus. that is all. (family guy joke)

#13 cockerpunk

cockerpunk

All the Dudes

• 9,105 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 06:45 PM

Posted Image

bingo
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

And yes, Gordon is the sexiest manifestation of "to the front."

#14 WIFFLE

WIFFLE

Rock N' Roll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:18 PM

i guess its a part of life You have your good days and bad its pretty much natural.

Posted Image
Feedback +1/-0

#15 coolkidpb01

coolkidpb01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:23 PM

girls r stupd newayz all they wanr is ur monee xsept for hot grlz i gess

#16 P51

P51

..you want mirrion dorrar?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,237 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

^Lolwut?

Success is my only mothafuckin' option, failure's not
P51's Feedback

#17 jdlarson11

jdlarson11

Uber Member

• Banned
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 07:45 PM

So...before dating the girl try lowballing her and part out with her vagina before acquiring the whole girl?

#18 pumpbusters

pumpbusters

Hasa Diga Eebowai

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:00 PM

So...before dating the girl try lowballing her and part out with her vagina before acquiring the whole girl?

Posted Image

First After Mike!

what did I tell about doing that?

"If at first you don't succeed pump, pump again." -me

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users