Ok i know i there have been a few threads here and there about starting up teams in the city. what i noticed was a lot of people willing to try to start a team but not real structure behind it. I am trying to set up a team. This is my FIRST paintball team. so ofcourse i am not quite looking for professionals. Here is what i am looking for.........
1. would like for you to have a job......paintball is very exspensive, so is starting a team. we all need to be able to buy paint for practices, tournaments in the future, equipment upgrades if necessary.
2. AGE!!!!!........i am looking for about 17+....let me explain...its a guideline not a definate rule....i really dont want to be a baby sitter....its not so much as being that age.......just acting mature....
3. Transportation.......you do not have to own a car.....just be willing to travel!!! i dont have a car so i dont expect this person or that person to pick me up everytime we have practice!!! I dont drive.....but the train system runs very well!!!!
4. though this is new to me i am a very competitive person. I am not trying to just get to gether and play for the hell of it. I want to start a team!! I want to play in tournaments!! and not just play I want to WIN some tournaments!! i am looking for people who want the same...
5. MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!!!!! be willing to learn........this is a learning experience for me..just come open minded and willing to learn and get better at playing a sport that you like to play....be willing to throw ideas and suggestions out in the open, as wells as taking them in return...
this is kinda what i am looking for in players to start up a paintball team in the city area.......if you are interested please let me know.......like i said these are guidelines not definate rules.....
a little about me
Name: Kenneth W.
Nicknames: Ken, Kenny, Kobe, K.DuB
Location: Queens NY
Work: JetBlue and TSA
Day Available: Through out may; Tues-Weds all day, Mon-Thurs-Fri after 9pm, Sat-Sun not available
Marker: 09 Proto SLG UL
Loader: Dye Rotor 09
Barrel: Proto Stock 12" at the moment but i am picking up the Invert Nightstick before my next paintball session
Tank: Ninja 68/4500
Playing Style: (Back/Mid/Front) i would say i would fall in the middle of Front and Mid. I dont like to sit still for to long...i like to play agressive and on the offensive.
ProFeTiKMember Since 31 Mar 2009
Offline Last Active Jul 27 2010 04:31 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 26
- Profile Views 2,031
- Member Title Newbie
- Age 25 years old
- Birthday March 2, 1988
Queens, New York