Jump to content


Member Since 26 Sep 2008
Offline Last Active Oct 17 2009 08:32 PM

Topics I've Started

RT questions

25 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

So i might buy an automag RT. But before I do I want to know what upgrades I will be able to do to it. I read somewher that you cant put the X valve in a regular RT. If i put a ULE body on it will i be able to? Can I even put a ULE body on it? My main thing is the ULE so i can have vertical feed, but a x valve down the road would me nice. So what should I do?