1. Marker - VForce Profiler - I looked at a lot of different masks and I came to this conclusion I was going to buy it. I ended up buying it at my local field and I love it!
2. Hopper - Halo Invert Too - gets the job done.
3. Tank - I got the sub-par 3k tank I know 4.5k is better but ill upgrade it later down the road. I have a Full Clip Vest to hold the tank.
3. Marker - GOG G1 - I'm 99.9 sure I'm going to be playing in the woods / scenario since it involves mission and it makes it more fun. It's light and I won't put too much besides a good barrel. It's cost effective and right on budget compared to the "Milsim" markers out there "A5, X7, BT, 98's, etc"
I have Full Clip w/ remote line. Probably the next thing is to get good clothing and shoes.
Sent from aboard the Super Six One
Randy BMember Since 28 Jan 2013
Offline Last Active Sep 12 2013 02:58 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 15
- Profile Views 299
- Member Title Newbie
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Randy B hasn't added any friends yet.