Jump to content


DasJaco

Member Since 19 Mar 2013
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 08:10 PM
*****

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Sponserd

13 August 2014 - 11:45 AM

Get sponsored by your local field or shop and then call it a day. No need for big sponsors that limit what you can use.

Or just talk to empire they'll sponsor anyone lol.

In Topic: Great Intermidate Player Set-Up?

13 August 2014 - 11:42 AM

I can guarantee you will want a 4500 tank in the future. It's not about paying for air. Its about weight and amount of shots you can get.

In Topic: PSP West Coast Open

10 August 2014 - 12:58 PM

I'm glad Heat was in relegation to put Dynasty down. Also I'm excited to see Revo come up.

In Topic: worst gun

08 August 2014 - 12:50 AM


besides any stack tube early spyder clones to come out of what is now knee action products, I would have to say thee vapor takes it

I currently shoot a v2 vapor and it is way smoother than any dm or luxe I have fired, I will admit however, the v1 had some serious issues

If the v2 is so great why did they make a v3 or a 2014 for that matter. Just saying.

In Topic: New BST site

04 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

Slinky's experimenting, we're still behind TechPB 79% The other 21% is spent drinking and going for the worst mods awards.


You've got my vote friend.