Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

0 members, 1924 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo

Recently Added Posts

• Ryan OPhoto

Creating a Paintball Channel- Episode 5- Improving and Enhancing Videos  We're still working in the editing room looking at ways to improve and enhance our videos.  We will look...

• Tug DriverPhoto

I would encourage you to take it apart at the end of your season so that you can get to better know your gun and how it works. The clamshell design of Tippmanns make them a little tricky but not to...

• BigReRePhoto
    The Strikeloader

BigReRe - Nov 25 2015 09:13 PM

Ugh facebook. Just gotta way from there.

• TimedFormula8Photo
    The Strikeloader

TimedFormula8 - Nov 25 2015 05:25 PM

There are quite a few reviews check the facebook forums a couple people just got them.

• TimedFormula8Photo
    Mini Marker Help

TimedFormula8 - Nov 25 2015 05:24 PM

Im guessing solenoid I commented minutes after this was posted with a paragrphs worth of help but my phone didn't post it sorry

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    oil/lube/grease for a5

PREDATOR 47 - Nov 25 2015 12:12 PM

Yep, the ASA is where the marker connects to the tank. ASA stand for Air Source Adapter. The part where a regulator screws in uses the same threads, so that can also be known as an ASA. So, some gu...

• Ericman367Photo
    oil/lube/grease for a5

Ericman367 - Nov 24 2015 09:44 PM

Read the Manual.Shitpost. The difference between oil and grease is the viscosity. Oil is thinner and will move around in the gun, and grease is thicker and tends to stay in place. Lube...

• BigReRePhoto
    Mini Marker Help

BigReRe - Nov 24 2015 09:38 PM

Great now i've gotta just wonder about how it was fixed till I forget about the whole thing.

Newest Members

#1 Industry Channel For A Reason!